8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. What is on Your Mind?
Here are some answers to some of the recent questions I have received about UNIX.COM. So, I thought I would take time to answer them here in this post:
Is it expected that the original poster "thank" everyone who responds to his / her discussion thread?
It is always a good practice in all... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2. Shell Programming and Scripting
I have a text file in this format
Question no: 1
A. Answer 1
B. Answer 2
C. Answer 3
D. Answer 4
Question no: 2
The question? (choose 2) (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: zorrox
3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users
Can some body help me to get Interview questions and answers on HP Unix administration?
Krsnadasa (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krsnadasa
4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators
I hope this is ok so I will ask if I may use this thread to ask questions about
May I use this thread to ask questions and answer questions?
If the answer is yes, this is a thread made for minimizing the amount of threads I post to
ask questions about programming. Please feel... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Errigour
5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
Hey you guys,
There's a couple questions I cannot find the answers to anywhere in this book for my Operating Systems class, hopefully you guys could help. I believe we are in the Bourne shell.
1. Match each description to the appropriate type of variable
Used in shell programs
... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: KyleBucket
I was not able to get answers for these interview questions. It will be appreciable and useful if any one answers this questions. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sesha
I am new to this forum and I am preparing for interview .Kindly can anybody send me Solaris 10 OS administration interview questions and answers (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: meet2muneer
plese clarify me in the following area.
1. What is the default NFS version in solaris 5.10. If it is 3, then why it asks me to specify "-o vers=3" keyword while i am mounting a share from a RHEL 5.1 Server?
2. Can someone give the link to download packages for accessing "ntfs"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingston