4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. OS X (Apple)
as the title states, i cant mount suse of apple volumes on either box. have tryed afpfs-ng but no love.
anyone have a suggestion than samba (because i dislike MS) and NFS because i don't know jack about it..... yet
thanks in advance
julz (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: biorhythm
2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users
Hi everyone, I am new to Linux and I hope to have some advise.
Suppose I have 2 differnt users who require differnt mount drives. When user1 logs in, his required drives are mounted. When user2 logs in, user1's drives are unmounted and user2's drives are mounted.
May I know how I can achieve... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: viper81
3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I have installed SUSE 10 on a laptop that has a swappable CDROM/Floppy drive. When I was installing the OS my CDROM was connected. Later I tried to swap it with the Floppy and mount it but no success. Here is what I get:
dell:/dev # mount -t msdos /dev/fd0 /mnt
/dev/fd0: Invalid argument
... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: reedcat
4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
1) how do i disable the graphic login in suse linux?
2) how do i disable the graphic boot-up in suse linux?
3) how do i disable the graphic console in suse linux?
i think disabling graphic console will disable graphic booting, but what do i know, eh?
4) where is the dhcpcd directory and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nydel