8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions
I have two DNS resolvers in /etc/resolv.conf file. The top one is Windows DNS server, and the bottom one is my wi-fi router. Please see below. nameserver 192.168.1.126 nameserver 192.168.1.1
In Windows DNS server, the sole "Forward Lookup Zone" is biman.net
When I query for host in the zone... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: broy32000
I have read a document which tells me the following 4 things are done by the RAM embedded on disk driver controller. But I don't know what's difference between buffer and cache. Thanks!
RAM on disk drive controllers
2 speed matching buffer
3 prefetching buffer
4 cache (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 915086731
3. Red Hat
I have some doubts .plz help
if i try to ping from a server, it doesnt ping & gives different ip address, and in nslookup i get different ip address, what is the problem ?
if u cant ssh to a server what will be ur steps ?
give full iptables command to open port 22
... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhigrkist
1) There are 2 ways to create a slice in Solaris
1) we can create using format command but there say other than format 1more within sec. we can create a slice.
2) How to create a temperory SWAP Space
3) How to check the Devices from the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurva
Can anyone tell me which is the good site for solaris interview questions. Let me know if anyone has some material on the same. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amult
My company is looking to bring on a Sr. UNIX Admin with Solaris 10 experience.
What are some solid interview questions I could ask about UNIX and Solaris 10 that would weed a good guy out from a bad?
Questions that don't involve long command lines would be the best.
Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mikepatton21
7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
Please please if anyone has time to answer them, this noob would highly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
1. whats $# in a shell script
2. whats a $* in shell script
3. Explain nohup with an example
4. If $1 is the first parameter, whats $0
5. How do you see the return code of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: foxmulder123
my name is samir, i m from delhi,india. i m a student in solaris. just few days ago i had completed my course. can anybody tell me the possible interview questions in solaris. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samir_sinu