Hope this is the correct thread to ask this, if not, can an admin please move it to the correct thread.
Got a wee problem I hope someone can point me in the right direction.
I have Network A with two servers hosting separate webpages (I will call these WP1 & WP2). A DMZ server used for reverse proxy. And Network B where end users can point to URLs that will hit Network A web sites.
DMZ server is ubuntu 16.04
Network A is fine and runs fine for everyone in Network A to display WP1 & WP2.
In DMZ, I can use the URLs in a browser and WP1 loads with normal speed but WP2 loads super slow, but does eventually display.
In the ubuntu DMZ server, the /etc/apache2/sites-available/ I have 2 separate configs, one for each webpage to display.
Also, I have added in the IP of the servers and the hosts file in /etc/hosts
WP1 was configured a few months ago on the DMZ and has worked fine ever since. WPL2 is new to the DMZ (however has been available for Network A for a long time). However (not sure if this is relevant) WP1 is Alphabetically before WP2...
After the config for WP2 on the DMZ was created I ran
Also firewall has been updated to same config as WP1 (for WP2 to work)