9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers
Hi Unix geniuses,
I need your help for the answers of few objective Q&A.
i dont know if my answers are correct or not.
So i really need your help to provide the answers which will help me in unix programming. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vivekit82
2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users
Can some body help me to get Interview questions and answers on HP Unix administration?
Krsnadasa (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krsnadasa
3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators
I hope this is ok so I will ask if I may use this thread to ask questions about
May I use this thread to ask questions and answer questions?
If the answer is yes, this is a thread made for minimizing the amount of threads I post to
ask questions about programming. Please feel... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Errigour
I was not able to get answers for these interview questions. It will be appreciable and useful if any one answers this questions. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sesha
plese clarify me in the following area.
1. What is the default NFS version in solaris 5.10. If it is 3, then why it asks me to specify "-o vers=3" keyword while i am mounting a share from a RHEL 5.1 Server?
2. Can someone give the link to download packages for accessing "ntfs"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingston
1) There are 2 ways to create a slice in Solaris
1) we can create using format command but there say other than format 1more within sec. we can create a slice.
2) How to create a temperory SWAP Space
3) How to check the Devices from the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurva
Can anyone tell me which is the good site for solaris interview questions. Let me know if anyone has some material on the same. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amult
My company is looking to bring on a Sr. UNIX Admin with Solaris 10 experience.
What are some solid interview questions I could ask about UNIX and Solaris 10 that would weed a good guy out from a bad?
Questions that don't involve long command lines would be the best.
Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mikepatton21
my name is samir, i m from delhi,india. i m a student in solaris. just few days ago i had completed my course. can anybody tell me the possible interview questions in solaris. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samir_sinu