8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
Hello :) !
i've few doubts.
1) how can we find the newly attached disk in SOLARIS ?
2) how to change port number of a service ?
3) how can we find that autofs is running in our system without using
svcs and prstat commands ?
4) we know that there are several types of dns servers in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
2. Red Hat
I have some doubts .plz help
if i try to ping from a server, it doesnt ping & gives different ip address, and in nslookup i get different ip address, what is the problem ?
if u cant ssh to a server what will be ur steps ?
give full iptables command to open port 22
... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhigrkist
I was not able to get answers for these interview questions. It will be appreciable and useful if any one answers this questions. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sesha
1) There are 2 ways to create a slice in Solaris
1) we can create using format command but there say other than format 1more within sec. we can create a slice.
2) How to create a temperory SWAP Space
3) How to check the Devices from the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurva
5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
6.nohup cmn is used to
Prot execn of pgm frm aborting when hangup s/g is rxd
Not hangup modem
Disconn a node frm s/m
Chng execn prev of pgm
.wat is the o/p? Cut -d”” -f3 file1/sort -r
Display 3rd col of file 1 in asc order
Disp 3rd col of file 1 in desc
Not ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: techguru
6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
1, why Boot server should be in a network in jumpstart?
2, what is the different between patch and package?
3, how to list the avilable NIC in solaris9?
4, User complaing system is slow (solaris) what are the steps to check?
5, what is hardware error and software error and Transport Error? in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh_krish
My company is looking to bring on a Sr. UNIX Admin with Solaris 10 experience.
What are some solid interview questions I could ask about UNIX and Solaris 10 that would weed a good guy out from a bad?
Questions that don't involve long command lines would be the best.
Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mikepatton21
my name is samir, i m from delhi,india. i m a student in solaris. just few days ago i had completed my course. can anybody tell me the possible interview questions in solaris. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samir_sinu