Of Computer wizards and games

The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Of Computer wizards and games
# 1  
Old 07-23-2011
Of Computer wizards and games

You guys are really are a genius, you make computer processing more easy for us end users. You just don't make wonders but you also make good computer games too. Really there is a fast evolution on the era of the computer world. Thanks to you guys!

The Cute Angry Birds Online

Last edited by methusela123; 08-02-2011 at 11:01 AM..
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to hack computer games that is paid???

Plz help me to hack computer games that is paid ty (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 09287501067
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Your favourite computer games....

Hi all, there have been a tremendous evolution in the computer games from games like Tetris or DAVE or Prince of Persia or wolf3d... to Call of Duty or BattleField or tomb raider etc etc so let us know the games which you liked the most.... you can also mention about the gaming rig you... (32 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
32 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Where Are the Games?

Hi! I'm new to the site, and today I clicked on "Banking", curious as to what that was about. Aside from being able to "buy" things with these points, it appears there are some games available, on which you can wager your points. While I could access the "high scores", I could not find the... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudon't
14 Replies

4. Ubuntu

use VM to play games in Windows (Intense Games)

I have Ubunut installed on my desktop AMD 6 Core 3.2 (will be getting the bulldozer AMD 8 Core when it releases) 16 GB of DDR3 1333 RAM SSD some HDD's Nvidia 560 ti 1GB My question is, how can I or can I even get a Win 7 VM to play games as well in a main install. Give it 10 GBs of RAM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ochieman2000
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX games?

Does anyone know of any unix-based games? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danceofillusion
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

A challenge for you sed/awk wizards...

Here's a challenge for you wizards... I have a file formatted as follows; $ What I need to output is; 87654321 Bobby One 12345678 Bobby One 09876543 Bobby One 1107338 Bobby! Two Any Ideas how I can do this? I've tried sed but I'm not sure if perl might be a better way to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: th3g0bl1n
2 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Games?

So what kind of games we all play? If any? I like RTS, C&C fan here all the way :p (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: woofie
8 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

lokie games?

for some reson lokie games do not let me play the games on my linux box i go and install it but will not let me play them acts like it wants to run the game but will not open what do i do i have return to wolfinstine and unreal 2003 and seriurs sam and quake 1,2,3 and starwars jedi 2 and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amicrawler2000
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

games

i have installed SDL int /opt and i installed a game with pkgadd in /usr/local and when i try to start the game i says: ld.so.1: ./gamename: fatal: libSDL-1.1.so.0: open failed: No such file or directory what should i do (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: CreamHarry
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
HOOLA(6)							     board_gen								  HOOLA(6)

NAME
make-gnome-freecell-board, make-aisleriot-freecell-board, make-microsoft-freecell-board, make-pysol-freecell-board - Programs to generate boards to be used as input to Freecell Solver. SYNOPSIS
program [-t] board-number or for make-pysol-freecell-board: program [-t] [-F] board-number [game-string] or for make-aisleriot-freecell-board: program [-t] board-number [game-string] DESCRIPTION
These programs are command-line programs that can generate the initial board of the Freecell games of several popular Solitaire implementations. Those boards can be in turn be inputted to fc-solve by means of a pipeline, or placed inside a file for safe-keeping. make-pysol-freecell-board and make-aisleriot-freecell-board also accept an optional third argument which indicates the game type. This type defaults to Freecell, but is useful for generating the boards of other games. Note that using this flag does not preclude one from using the "--game" flag of fc-solve. make_pysol_freecell_board.py accepts another parameter called -F or --pysolfc that deals the PySolFC boards instead of the classic PySol ones. A common paradigm for using those programs is something like: bash:~$ make-microsoft-freecell-board 11982 | fc-solve -l gi If the "-t" option is specified, then the 10 cards are printed with "T"'s, instead of "10"'s. While this does not have any effect on fc- solve it may prove useful for other solvers or solitaire implementations which do not accept "10"'s. Here is a short description of each program: make-gnome-freecell-board Generate the boards of the standalone Freecell program that comes with the GNOME desktop. make-aisleriot-freecell-board Generate the Freecell boards of GNOME's AisleRiot. make-pysol-freecell-board A Python script that generates the boards of the various games of PySol. make-microsoft-freecell-board A program that generates the boards of Microsoft Freecell and of the Freecell Pro implementation of Freecell. OPTIONS
board-number is the board number as a decimal number. game-string is a string describing the game. Valid strings and their respective games are: bakers_game - Baker's Game (*) bakers_dozen - Baker's Dozen (Broken) (*) beleaguered_castle - Beleaguered Castle (*) citadel - Citadel cruel - Cruel der_katz - Der Katzenschwantz die_schlange - Die Schlange eight_off - Eight Off (*) fan - Fan forecell - Forecell freecell - Freecell (the default) good_measure - Good Measure ko_bakers_game - Kings' Only Baker's Game relaxed_freecell - Relaxed Freecell relaxed_seahaven - Relaxed Seahaven Towers seahaven - Seahaven Towers (*) simple_simon - Simple Simon (*) streets_and_alleys - Streets and Alleys make-aisleriot-freecell-board supports only the games marked with an asterisk (*). SEE ALSO
fc-solve (6) /usr/share/doc/freecell-solver-bin/README.board_gen AUTHOR
Shlomi Fish, <http://www.shlomifish.org/> . board_gen 3.12.0 2012-06-22 HOOLA(6)