Where Is Your Favorite Continent?

View Poll Results: Where Is Your Favorite Continent To Enjoy Life?
Europe 27 31.40%
North America 18 20.93%
Asia 17 19.77%
Australia 14 16.28%
Africa 4 4.65%
Antarctica 3 3.49%
South America 3 3.49%
Voters: 86. This poll is closed

The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Where Is Your Favorite Continent?
# 1  
Old 07-08-2007
Where Is Your Favorite Continent?

Where is your favorite continent to enjoy life?
# 2  
Old 07-09-2007
PS:

Please do not comment in ways that might offend other nations and continents. Offensive posts will be deleted.

Thanks.
# 3  
Old 07-09-2007
BTW, when you say "enjoy life", I assume that you mean a vacation or something. Not that I would mind staying and working in Europe though. Smilie
# 4  
Old 07-10-2007
Hm.. right now stuck with 2 options. Of which either will do as long as I can live with my other half. He's stuck in the States, and I'm stuck in Europe. :-/
# 5  
Old 07-10-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowtorch
BTW, when you say "enjoy life", I assume that you mean a vacation or something. Not that I would mind staying and working in Europe though. Smilie
Enjoy life, in this poll context, is individually relative - purely subjective on a personal basis.

There is no spoon....
# 6  
Old 06-20-2008
I love my country. Here is where I enjoy life, though I love travelling. Specially to know other cultures everywhere... So, my vote is for Europe Smilie
Regards.
# 7  
Old 07-01-2008
I love the UK, but for holidays the USA is unbeatable. Probably the only other country I would live other than the UK too.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is your favorite terminal?

And how does one executes a command there? Mine is: lxterminal -e ./script.sh (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: sea
23 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

What is your favorite TED talk?

The TED talk (Technology Entertainment Design) non-profit initiative started many years ago as a platform for sharing knowledge to a wide audience. Since 2006 the talks are available online under a Creative Commons license. There are now 1000+ TED talks from a wide range of subjects and I wanted to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
3 Replies

3. Web Development

What is Your Favorite Web Browser?

OK, please vote on your favorite web browser and comment why! Only currently supported browers please! Thanks. PS: I am a big FireFox fan. FireFox add-ons rock! (61 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
61 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Favorite Firefox tweaks

Can everyone please list there favorite firefox tweaks? These are my favorite tweaks. Config.trim_on_minimize true Allow Windows to swap out memory when the program is minimized. false Prevent Windows from swapping out memory when the program is minimized. (Default) Enter... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

CPAN Configuration: Hung at "Select your continent"

Going through the CPAN configuration on a Solaris systems and I keep getting stuck at: Select your continent (or several nearby continents) ? It offers no choices to select from. I have tried using the default PERL installing with Solaris, and installing PERL packages from Blastwave. I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bisbell
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Favorite UNIX-like OS for laptop

First, a hello to all of you out there. Quick introduction since I'm new here before I ask my question. I'm a Computer Science major who has an unnatural love of operating systems. :) In fact, I'm looking on building a new computer that will have enough RAM to let me have some fun with several VMs... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ViperChief
7 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

What's your favorite Xscreensaver?

Out of the 100s of screensavers in xscreensaver, what is your favorite? I think mine is definitely juggle. I can sit and watch that juggler forever. I haven't looked into the code, but it must be amazingly complex to deal with all that's going on. From the random throwing pattern, to the arm... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjlst15
0 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question