Home broadcasting station

The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Home broadcasting station
# 1  
Old 01-13-2013
Home broadcasting station

Hi all,

I have been searching application for setup a home broadcasting station via Internet. Follows are my search result;
Freevo, GeeXboX, Auto-RadioX, Red5, CeBIT, Open Broadcaster etc.

I haven't had any experience on their selection. Please shed me some light.

Besides where can I find relevant discussion forum?

TIA

B.R.
satimis
# 2  
Old 01-13-2013
You might get some assistance from talkwebcasting.com which is a helpful webcasters community.

Use keyword webcasting while googling in order to get relevant results.
# 3  
Old 01-25-2013
Webcasting

Try searching with "webcasting" and "online casting" for best results. Let us know if this helps here
# 4  
Old 01-28-2013
Hi all,

Thanks for your advice.

Google search on "webcating" and "online casting" brought me many threads

satimis
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

find station from where is logged in

for secure access purposes I want to know where somebody logs in working in K shell I have who am i= giving user and terminal =gxb pts/4 Jan 22 15:0 finger user => gives all sessions of user = Login name: gxb Directory: /home/gxb ... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: ghislain
17 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SPARCstation is broadcasting as boot server

Hey guys...hopefully this will be a fairly easy one. I've got an old SPARCstation 5 running Sun 5.5.1 that I just hooked up to the network so that I can run HP OpenView. The box is working fine, but it is broadcasting as a boot server. In other words, when co-workers come in and get ready to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdunavent
2 Replies

3. Solaris

SPARCstation 5 broadcasting

Hey guys...hopefully this will be a fairly easy one. I've got an old SPARCstation 5 running Sun 5.5.1 that I just hooked up to the network so that I can run HP OpenView. The box is working fine, but it is broadcasting as a boot server. In other words, when co-workers come in and get ready to log... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdunavent
2 Replies

4. Programming

HELP broadcasting client IDs to network in C

I am trying to write a client server chat program in C and am unsure as to how I would broadcast all the users IDs over the network. At the moment I have the usernames stored in a array clientsock.cl_id, I am able to output this information to the server but am unsure how to transmit this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dooker
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

radio broadcasting

hi I wanna make radio broadcasting from my web page. I am planning to use a linux server. I have no idea about how can I do :( I heard about RealPlayer can be used but ,unfortunatelly, I don't know how! Any suggestions and advices are welcome.... thanks... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fnoyan
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

broadcasting failed 'su root'

hi, if i try to 'su' to root and enter the wrong password, the failed su is broadcastet to all user logged in on the machine. Anyone know where i can stop that broadcast? thanks Lazzar (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lazzar
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

18Gb HD with Sparc Station 5 ?

Hello all, A quick question on Sparc Station 5. Can I use 18GB hard disk with Sparc Station 5 ?. I searched sunsolve documentation. It gives info only upto 4.2 GB for sparcstaton 5. The OS is SunOS 5.5.1 Thank You, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shibz
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reboot the Unix work station

Hi I'd like to know if to reboot a work station I need the root permission. If not what is the procedure ( commands or steps ) to reboot a work station. Cheers Mohsen (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohsen
5 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question