Anyone install Autosys on Ubuntu?

Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Anyone install Autosys on Ubuntu?
# 1  
Old 05-18-2018
Anyone install Autosys on Ubuntu?

I am a developer. A lot of the clients I work for use the Autosys scheduler. In order to educate myself more I would like to install this on my Ubuntu laptop. I have 16.04 btw (pretty sure, don't have it with me atm)

Any feedback would be appreciated. Before I purchase an install. I know Ca does not support Autosys on Ubuntu. They do support Redhat. Surely it can be installed on Ubuntu.. Anyone successful?

Thanks in advance,
Chris
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Install Tensorflow on Ubuntu

Hi, Please, how can fix this error: (myvenv)root@graphene-121:~# pip install --upgrade tensorflow Downloading/unpacking tensorflow Cannot fetch index base URL Simple index Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement tensorflow Cleaning up... No distributions at all... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur111
8 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Re-install Ubuntu 14.04 from system with Ubuntu on it

I need to re-install ubuntu on a system with ubuntu 14.04 already installed. I have the cd but can not seem to boot from it or find the installer. Is there a way to re-install from the command line or how do I do a fresh re-install? Thank you :) ---------- Post updated at 10:13 AM... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
2 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Installation??? How to install Ubuntu on windows 7

guys tell me steps to install ubunto of linux kali over windows 7 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Roshan4u
0 Replies

4. Ubuntu

How to Install TCSH package in Ubuntu 11?

I am trying to install tcsh package in ubuntu 11 When i tried to invoke the tcsh,i was prompted to contact administrator to install tcsh package. Since i am also the admin on my system its my job to install tcsh :D I have downloaded tcsh package named "tcsh-6.17.00.tar", since i don not have... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: animesharma
12 Replies

5. Ubuntu

What is the easiest way to install Ubuntu?

I am planning to dual boot Windows XP and Ubuntu 9.04, I have already burned Ubuntu into a CD and have also downloaded the ISO. But when I go to My Computer to start the installation, a different icon appears. And when I open it with ISO Buster, it opens up separately. I'm confused on what to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
5 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Ubuntu Ultimate install from system.

I want to install Ubuntu Ultimate 2.9. I downloaded ISO form its site and burnt it on DVD and tried to install it. But my DVD reader is not working properly so installation fails in between it. I have another OS as Windows. Can any body tell that if I can install Ubuntu Ultimate directly from... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
8 Replies

7. Ubuntu

XP and Linux (Ubuntu) on same disk, Can I install Ubuntu on not-yet partitioned portion of disk?

My PC (Esprimo, 3 yeas old) has one hard drive having 2 partitions C: (80 GB NTFS, XP) and D: (120 GB NTFS, empty) and and a 200 MB area that yet is not-partitioned. I would like to try Ubuntu and to install Ubuntu on the not-partitioned area . The idea is to have the possibility to run... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: C.Weidemann
7 Replies

8. Ubuntu

how to install g++ in ubuntu?

on giving the command sudo apt-get install build-essentials it asks for password then the following is displayed Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done E: Couldn't find package build-essentials (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparkle
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Would like to install x86 desktop Ubuntu over AMD64 Ubuntu server

My intention was to build a dual boot XP Pro 64 and Ubuntu media server. I had installed the AMD64 version of Ubuntu 8.10 server and thought that I would be able to install Apache server. I need a GUI to work in. I tried to boot and install Mythbuntu 32 bit 8.10, but my machine now won't recognize... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: docflyboy
0 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
GERMINATE-PKG-DIFF(1)					  Ubuntu General Commands Manual				     GERMINATE-PKG-DIFF(1)

NAME
germinate-pkg-diff -- compare seeds against currently installed packages SYNOPSIS
germinate-pkg-diff [-l file] [-m {i|r|d}] [-a arch] [seeds] DESCRIPTION
germinate-pkg-diff compares the expansion of a list of seed packages against the set of packages installed on the current system. When con- structing seeds for a software distribution, it can be used to iteratively find packages installed on developers' systems that should be included in the seeds. A list of seeds against which to compare may be supplied as non-option arguments. Seeds from which they inherit will be added automatically. The default is 'desktop'. OPTIONS
-l, --list file Read the list of currently installed packages from file. The default is to read the output of dpkg --get-selections, and any supplied file should be in the same format. -m, --mode {i|r|d} Set the output mode as follows: i Show the dpkg selections needed to install just these seeds. List unseeded but installed files as ``deinstall'', and seeded but uninstalled files as ``install''. r List unseeded but installed files as ``install'', and seeded but uninstalled files as ``deinstall''. d Show the differences between the packages specified by the seeds and the list of installed packages, in a somewhat diff-like for- mat. -S, --seed-source source,... Fetch seeds from the specified sources. The default is http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/seeds/. -s, --seed-dist dist Fetch seeds for distribution dist. The default is ubuntu.precise. -d, --dist dist,... Operate on the specified distributions. The default is precise. Listing multiple distributions may be useful, for example, when exam- ining both a released distribution and its security updates. -a, --arch arch Operate on architecture arch. The default is i386. BUGS
--mode r is useless as dpkg --set-selections input. AUTHORS
Lamont Jones <lamont@ubuntu.com> Colin Watson <cjwatson@canonical.com> germinate-pkg-diff is copyright (C) 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 Canonical Ltd. See the GNU General Public License version 2 or later for copying conditions. A copy of the GNU General Public License is available in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. Ubuntu Jul 18, 2007 Ubuntu