PHP Help - Delete cookies and redirect back to referrer

Top Forums Web Development PHP Help - Delete cookies and redirect back to referrer
# 1  
Old 11-19-2009
PHP Help - Delete cookies and redirect back to referrer

I was wondering if any one would be willing to help me with this.

I'd like to create a 503 error page using a PHP script that will do the following:

- delete all cookies that contains 'something' in the host and 'JSESSIONID' as the cookie name. There are either 1 or 2 cookies that each user will have.
- redirect them to the referrer that sent them to this php script in the first place.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Using Javascript sessionStorage versus Cookies

In browsers that support HTML5 we can use sessionStorage in Javascript instead of Cookies to set variables that need to be persistent per session. For example, in this PHP code for the forums, we can do something like the following: $localStorage = '<script>'; $sessionStorage .=... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cookies in UNIX

Ho can i access a url rom unix? And where can i get the cookies from unix directory? Vinodh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rvinodh3
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pass back return code for file delete failure

Hello Experts, This script to delete a file is submitted from an SAP system which has 2 servers. When it happens to run on server 1, the delete is successful. When it runs on server 2, the delete always fails. All user accounts and permissions have been adjusted to match on both servers. Is it... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: SAPDEVEL
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP Redirect Script

Hello Unix.com, I badly need to get rid of drones that access my website. I'm using a hits php script that logs every ip that visits my index.php. Looks like this: <?php $IP = getenv("REMOTE_ADDR"); $day = date('l jS \of F Y h:i:s A'); $fout = fopen("hits.txt", "a"); fputs($fout,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: galford
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to delete a string pattern in a file and write back to the same file

I have a control file which looks like this LOAD DATA INFILE '/array/data/data_Finished_T5_col_change/home/oracle/emp.dat' PRESERVE BLANKS INTO TABLE SCOTT.EMP FIELDS TERMINATED BY '|' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '"' TRAILING NULLCOLS (................. ..................) How can i edit the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mwrg
1 Replies

6. Programming

how to redirect back to stdout

In my program, I am using library provided by other. In the library, the cout/cerr is redirected to a file (the file path is known). After I call some methods in the library, I get one side-effect --> The cout/cerr in my own program is also directed to the file. So how can I to redirect... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: princelinux
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to Block/Ban Traffic From Specific Referrer

I've got a problem site that I need to block all referrers, but if possible, I'd really like to ban all ip's at the same time so that they can't figure out a way around it. Any ideas? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: osoamor
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP Redirect

I need a script named index.php . when i goto that page it redirects to html/index.php can someone please tell me the code required (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: perleo
2 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO
php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 7.1.19. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2018 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2018 php-config(1)