Apache Server installation

Operating Systems Solaris Apache Server installation
# 1  
Old 07-31-2012
Apache Server installation

Hi,
can we install two diferent versions of apache on same server for different applications?
# 2  
Old 07-31-2012
Hi,

It's not a problem to do this see the Wiki.

Regards

Dave
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Help troubleshooting new Apache installation on HPUX 11.31

Hi Guys! I have a very odd problem while installing Apache in an HPUX 11.31, What I did was downloaded the latest webserver suite from hp software, installed using swinstall, everything was extracted properly. The apache version was 2.2.15 Now the issue comes when I run it, it starts... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: feliper
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing the Apache Installation directory in Linux

Hi All, I have installed apache using yum on centos. I know that the default installation directory is /var/www/html. Now I want to change the installation directory to /mnt/ebs. How can I do this ? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
5 Replies

3. Solaris

Apache 2.2.21 installation on solaris 10

Hi , I am new to the unix environment. I need to install apache 2.2.21 on my machine. I have tried configuring apache from /etc/apache2 directory. But now I want to install it under a separate user. Can anybody tell me the step by step procedure to install it under separate user,please ?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bikas89
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Apache installation error

Hi, I'm getting the below error when trying to run configure from apache 2.0.64. configure: error: C preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check I navigated through the forum and found some users experiencing this problem and the solution was to install kernel-headers. But i'm not able to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prithvirao17
1 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Mysql apache installation

on ubuntu lamp server how to install mysql and apache? any instructions? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srinathk
1 Replies

6. Solaris

JAMES (Java Apache Mail Enterprise Server) - Installation/Configuration Problem

Good Afternoon Intelligent Administrators/Debuggers! I am installing JAMES on an internal server (192.168.2.33) Specs of xxx.xxx.xxx.33 = SunOS v210b 5.10 Generic_120011-14 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V210 After placing and "gunziping" the respective file, I am trying to run it by: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kazmiM
1 Replies

7. Solaris

apache and php installation..

hi i need to install apache and php on my solaris server .. can u tell me the procedure... tell me as soon as possible.. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
4 Replies

8. AIX

Apache Installation issue

HI Guys, I got the below error while trying to install the apache2.2.15. from the error I can interpret that some of the .h files are missing. I guess those are C library header files.. Can you help me with it. bash-3.00# make Making all in srclib Making all in apr /bin/sh... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kkeng808
3 Replies

9. Solaris

apache installation

I have installed sunsolaris 10 in sparc machine.In that how to run apache bydefault apache is installed on /etc file. I have logged in as a root changed the directory to cd /etc/apache2/ from there i have copied httpd.conf-example to httpd.conf #cp httpd.conf-example httpd.conf after... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ambavaram
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Apache 2.0 installation

Hi all! I've got big problems while installing Apache 2.0 on my HPUX 11 machine. I have configured the installation script with "./configure --prefix=/opt/apache" and run "make". All things looking good. But when i execute "make install" i have two errors, first: and second and the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coredump2003
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question