PHP for ASP-master

Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting PHP for ASP-master
# 1  
Old 11-27-2002
PHP for ASP-master

I have build myself a ASP-forum, but the new server of my client doesn't support ASP, now I want to know how I can make a simmilar forum in PHP.

Does anyone know where I can find some sort of manual PHP for ASP-freakz?! Smilie
# 2  
Old 11-28-2002
Re: PHP for ASP-master

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver
I have build myself a ASP-forum, but the new server of my client doesn't support ASP, now I want to know how I can make a simmilar forum in PHP.

Does anyone know where I can find some sort of manual PHP for ASP-freakz?! Smilie
There are several free PHP forums available for download.

Can the server of your client support Chili!Softs ASP emulation software? Come to think of it, I believe Sun bought them out. Yep, they did. Here's a link: http://wwws.sun.com/software/chilisoft/
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How can I replicate master master and master master MySQL databse replication and HA?

I have an application desigend in PHP and MySQl running on apache web server that I is running on a Amazon EC2 server Centos. I want to implement the master-master and master slave replication and high availability disaster recovery on this application database. For this I have created two... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
0 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Development tools like VS,ASP.Net

Hi I want to shift to Mac OS X , I wanted to know whether there are any similar development tools like VS,asp.net,.net frameworks are available in Mac OS X or not? I mean how does one can compete with windows with the same results those of microsoft? Are there any extra software availble or where... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: MULTIVERSE
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

running ASP on server

I have a .asp page on my server on the internet. how do i view that page online ? e.g www.mysite.com/page.asp what do i have to do to make it work ?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ASP and Databases on UNIX?

I have been asked to use ASP on UNIX and I have no idea what the limitations are. I have pages using ASP on NT with SQL7, is there an easy transition for my current pages to work on UNIX? Any help is much appreciated. THX (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkropolis
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ASP alternatives

I have just found out that a project I have developed in ASP (ultradev) needs to be migrated to a unix server and won't be able to support asp. Can anyone point me in the right direction to see what my options are with Unix? I have never worked with or developed for a Unix box before. Also,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ricki
3 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question