9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I have requirement for automation, wanna confirm whether is it possible in shell scripting.
1) Need to read data from excel sheet
2) And upload the details in html page
I know first requirement is possible by converting excel into csv form, but not sure about the second one.
If... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: stew
I have some records to be updated in oracle table. I am using sql developer tool. could any one tell me how to update those records in oracle table. I am having excel sheet with those records. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkumar15
3. Proxy Server
I have a requirement of following -
1. Transfer excel spreadsheet from desktop to unix server
2. Open the spreadsheet and read the sql row by row at a time
3. Run each sql on database using unix and then send output back to spreadsheet that was uploaded earlier and then transfer file back to... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Analabhatla
4. Shell Programming and Scripting
I have an excel sheet Excel1.xls that has some entries.
I have one more excel sheet Excel2.xls that has entries only in those cells which are blank in Excel1.xls
These may be in different workbooks. They are totally independent made by 2 different users.
I have placed them in a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anamika08
5. Shell Programming and Scripting
My requirement is something like this,
I have a sql script which i need to embed in a shell. The sql (oracle) script will generate a .csv file in some Unix directory. the approximate file size is around 10 mb which i need to upload to an sftp server. My concern here is how to make... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Showdown
6. Shell Programming and Scripting
I have a script that finds the latest version of a file in a folder on my Minecraft server. I'm trying to come up with something that will then FTP that file over to my fileserver.
Here's what I have that finds the newest file:
find /home/mc/archive/sbhouse -type f -mtime +45 -exec... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nbsparks
7. Shell Programming and Scripting
I'm trying to upload a file to this ftp server and others ftp://ftp.byethost12.com as you can see in the output of CURL using the -v option
curl reports that the upload succeeded but when i connected to the server with file-zilla there is no file uploaded the same command
upload files... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: laraaj
8. Shell Programming and Scripting
i have a such question this is my shell script my script must upload file to webdav server
###... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: knut
9. Shell Programming and Scripting
i m working on a perl cgi script which uploads a file to the server. i m stuck. i hav written the errors.
use CGI qw(:standard);
use POSIX... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sachin_kaw