6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. Shell Programming and Scripting
I have a project tree like that.
after running find command with the -no -empty option, i am able to have a list of non empty directory
DO_MY_SEARCH="find . -type d -not -empty -print0"
MY_EXCLUDE_DIR1=" -e NOT_IN_USE -e RTMAP -e NOT_USEFULL "
echo " " > $MY_TEMP_RESULT_1
while... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
2. News, Links, Events and Announcements
A new project was posted on your project board.
Project title: Bash Shell Tutoring
Linux, Bash, Shell, UNIX
I work as a datawarehouse designer and developer.
Although I usually stick to the role of an analyst,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
i have two doubts..
1. what is the use /etc/project file. i renamed this file and when i tried to switch user or login with some user account the login was happening slowly. but when i renamed it to original name it was working fine... why so?
2. unix already has useradd and grouadd for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chidori
4. What is on Your Mind?
Lets get a list of everyones funny scripts (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamieMurry
We have a system running ssh. When a user logs in, they do not get the project they are assigned to (they run under "system"). I verify the project using the command "ps -e -o user,pid,ppid,args,project". If you do a "su - username", the user does get the project they are assigned to (and all... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurgan
6. News, Links, Events and Announcements
Fun With Automounting on FreeBSD
Link: Nice tips for FreeBSD Unix.
http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200202/automounting.html (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: killerserv