7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
I have wrote a python program to sum the numbers in a list.However its giving answer one.
Number = int(input("Please enter number:"))
for i in range(1, Number + 1):
value = int(input("Enter Numbers %d:" %i))
total =... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nag_sathi
2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
hello guys!! need 1 favour from u all..
Can u jst tell me the answers for these ques??
1. ls - l _____ : command to return all files that end with single digit and those with TXT extension
2. ls -l report* _______ : command to return all files that start with the word RPT except those with LOG... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gan_7
3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I need to prepare for interview.
Can any body help me with interview question and answers pls..
Sam (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: j_panky
4. Red Hat
Can anyone tell me how in BIND 9.x (running 9.7.3) do you configure it to put the answer to each query in the log. I see the query, the IP who asked the query but not what the answer to the query is.
thanks for your help,
Phil (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pcblack23
5. UNIX and Linux Applications
In MySQL's slow queries log, it'll have an entry like this:
# User@Host: scc_service @
# Query_time: 43 Lock_time: 0 Rows_sent: 0 Rows_examined: 0
UPDATE loan SET funding_status="scheduled",datetime_approved=now() WHERE loan_id = '00000';
What does Lock_time... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zefflyn
6. Shell Programming and Scripting
What is the basic syntax for a script that says
do you want to do this?
y - execute this
n - end
not y or n - end and print this
for example if I want to run this:
"Do you want to start this process?"
if y,Y, or yes
run the following script (do I put the script with... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: llsmr777
7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
can someone explain the meaning of the following shell commands:
1. who / wc -l
2. who / sort > user_names
3. cat students > new_students
4. current_day='date / cut -cl-3'
i would also appreciated if you could tell me some things about the umask
1. what is a good umask value and why?
2.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dakis