HP-UNIX, EPSON FX80+ and TVS 250 Champion

Operating Systems HP-UX HP-UNIX, EPSON FX80+ and TVS 250 Champion
# 1  
Old 12-27-2007
HP-UNIX, EPSON FX80+ and TVS 250 Champion

Does anyone knows if HP-UNIX supports Epson FX80+ and TVS 250 Champion? These are all dot matrix printers. I have been trying to look for the driver but no avail.

Thanks
# 2  
Old 12-27-2007
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Hardware

Epson Scanner

Running Debian 8.5 on a Dell Laptop I have an Epson V39 scanner. Simple scan cannot detect it. Here is what I have: root@server1:/home/server1# sane-find-scanner # sane-find-scanner will now attempt to detect your scanner. If the # result is different from what you expected, first... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meow613
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

drivers unix 5.01 is compatible with drivers epson fx-2190

Please, I'm From Argentina, And I Need To Know If The Drivers Of Program Unix, Version 5.01 Is Compatible Whit Drivers Of The Printer Epson Fx-2190 Thanks, And I Hope Yuor Answer. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: juan alberghina
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

epson driver

:confused: I want to install epson LQ1150 printer on a unix system ,epson doesnt have a unixdriver provided with it,which comptible driver would support the printer with unix (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: athais
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Epson Driver

hi i'm new here and my first problem ( and not the last) that i acquired a network laser printer epson epl 6200n and i can't print on it with unix sco5. is there a driver that allow this? thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zapping
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question