about emulation in workstations

Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory about emulation in workstations
# 1  
Old 02-19-2002
about emulation in workstations

i would like about the emulation in workstations. thanks.
# 2  
Old 02-19-2002
are you refering to vt100 terminal emulations in Unix system ?

check this link out
might help with the question that you asked.

http://sdcd.gsfc.nasa.gov/ESS/exchan...d-pvm-emu.html

if that link dosent apply on what you are looking for pls post back. Also state you *nix variant.
# 3  
Old 02-20-2002
What would you like to emulate?
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

How to clone a 382-workstations hdd?

Hi there, I got a pretty old HP 382 workstation, and the hdd is pretty LOUD ... ;) So I thought I clone it to an much quiter one. I tried this: - removed the loud hdd - connected it to an system running knoppix 7.0.4 (hdd is recognized with UFS filesystem; Clonezilla couldn't handle the... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: pelegrine
9 Replies

2. Hardware

Please help, I need Sun W2100z/1100z Workstations Supplemental CD 2.5

HI, I am having issue with my SUN W2100z and search all around internet, found this posting on Unix Help Dashboad. Wonder if I am able to get a copy of the Sun W2100z/1100z Workstations Supplemental CD 2.5 from anyone here. Appreciate your help. fungplus (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fungplus
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Bad emulation

I am using mpc8xx processor with linux-2.4.20 kernel. These prints are getting flooded to my console almost consistenly. 14 06:29:17 MC4L-TP01 syslog.warn klogd: pte @ 0x10113d88: (0xc51cc100)->(0xc4bd144c)->0x01eec889 Oct 14 06:29:17 MC4L-TP01 syslog.warn klogd: RPN: 01eec PP: 2 SPS: 1 SH:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: subratasaharia
1 Replies

4. BSD

ls -G in terminal emulation

Hi ! As everyone, i installed my system and started "personalizing" it. One of the adjustments was creating an alias in /etc/profile fo ls, so when I type ls it is running ls -G so i can see a colored output. Everything is ok, but after I configured my system to start in X by default (kdm as... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sergiu-IT
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Workstations are not sync

What's the idea of Unsyncron SUN WS's ? one of our client had a problem & my supervisor told me that this causes of unsynchron WS's i mean maybe the setting of one is not compatible with other ..... Any Suggestion would be helpful Rgrds, nikk (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nikk
1 Replies

6. Programming

Terminal Emulation

Hi , I am working on SCO Unix who needs to know some basics concepts about how to write a program that will capture the input , output of one terminal to another ie whatever is being typed as input or echoed as output to terminal say tty02 shall be automatically be falshed to another terminal say... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: S.P.Prasad
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

networking between two solaris workstations

I am trying to network two solaris workstations(ultra sparc 5) at home. what shoud I use to build the one of workstations as a http and ftp server and to network with the other workstation? (please explain to me in detail.. what kind of software or equipment do I need..) Thanks John (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jung1975
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question