Image software

Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Image software
# 1  
Old 11-02-2010
Image software

Hi!!!

Does anyone know a unix program called "image"? If yes can you tell me if and from where I can get it?

Thnx a lot!!!
# 2  
Old 11-02-2010
Closest thing I know is ImageMagick, although it does not have an "image" command... not sure if that's what you are looking for.

Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Copy image on Server-1 and Restores image on Server-2

Hi, I have done Copy image and Restores back on Windows. I have two solaris servers, one contains Solaris OS and Applications on Server-1. Want i required is want to copy image of Server-1 and restores the copied image on Server-2. First of all, is it possibile in Solaris. If it is then... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarshads
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

matching image files to create one image

Hi, I have two sets of image files. Both sets have names A to Z but set 1 ends with .cdt.png and set 2 ends with .matrix.png. I want set 1 to match with set 2 if the names match (i.e. A.cdt.png will match with A.matrix.png) and with the convert image tool (program for images), it will merge the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylle345
6 Replies

3. Hardware

Image a hd

Could I please get recommendations on how to image a hd. What software is best and what methods are best? After a lot of googling these programs are the most talked about that I saw. Is one better than other? Or is one better for certain file systems? I plan on doing this to a ntfs hd. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Image from harddisk

Can i take image from all data in SCSI hard-disk which work in foxboro workstation and extract it again on another hard disk ?:b: thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hatemeid
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Create an Ignite image on tape from Online IgniteUX image

Hi, (HP-UX 11.11) I need to create a tape image of an igniteUX image created on our igniteUX server. That is to say. I have a "Online" image of the igniteUX of the targeted system but I now need to copy it to a useable TAPE (igniteUX) image so i can build an other server from it that is not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrek
3 Replies

6. HP-UX

Image My Drive

After a month of searching I've been completely unable to find replacment 10.20 install media. Would anyone be willing to image my drive for me with a fresh install of 10.20? I'd pay for shipping etc. of course. Mine is a 712/80 Thanks in advance. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ErikTheHAck
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Can you image solaris 9, like you can image a windows machine with ghost? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csaunders
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question