[FC17 x86_64]KDE/Gnome switch

Operating Systems Linux [FC17 x86_64]KDE/Gnome switch
# 1  
Old 09-11-2012
[FC17 x86_64]KDE/Gnome switch

Hi, I've got a Fedora 17 x64 with KDE already running. I want to switch to Gnome, which is installed. How can I do that?

Cheers,
Chrisdot
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Backup & restore Gnome Desktop and all settings in Gnome

Hi I'm looking for scripts to backup & restore Gnome Desktop and all settings in Gnome. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Is there a Solaris 10 x86_64

I have always seen a Solaris 10 32 bit version..Is there an x86_64?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kirtikjr
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Actively merge kde 3.x and gnome 2.x menus

ok, here's the scoop, google has similar, but nothing that quite fits the bill. here is what I'm up against: i have a linux system that is running both kde 3.x and gnome 2.x, selectable via gdm. the kde 3.x app menu is heavily modified and i'm looking for a way to import that over to the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: macphail
0 Replies

4. Linux

Help:- Just clean installed OpenSUse10 with Gnome, now want KDE

I've just done a brand new full clean install of OPenSUSE 10 and thought I'd take a look at Gnome. Having spent a day playing with it I've decided I prefer the familiarity I have with KDE. How do I now install KDE? I've tried logging off to log back on with a different envionnment but KDE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mark Ward
1 Replies

5. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

KDE & Gnome, wat is the difference?

i have been reading some atticles but i still do not understand the diferrence btw KDE & Gnome. Someone once told me he prefers Gnome to KDE 'coz of it's audio support & Redhat says ver 7.3 has KDE 3.0 & Gnome 1.4. So could someone explain? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: da_gee
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

FreeBSD 4.4 Uninstalling KDE or GNOME

Hey all :) I finally got around to installing FreeBSD 4.4, which considering it's my first attempt with *nix, didn't go too badly. I've managed to configure X and everything else, but I've got a bit of a problem, lol. I installed KDE and GNOME. I had a rough idea as to what they were, but I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hellz
5 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
NEPOMUKSERVICESTU(8)						 KDE User's Manual					      NEPOMUKSERVICESTU(8)

NAME
nepomukservicestub - KDE wrapper around Nepomuk service plugins. SYNOPSIS
nepomukservicestub [--help] [Generic options] [Qt(TM)-options] [KDE-options] {servicename} DESCRIPTION
nepomukservicestub runs a Nepomuk service plugin in its own process. It is used by nepomukserver to run all configured Nepomuk services. GENERIC OPTIONS
--author Show author information. --help Show help about options. --help-all Show all options. --help-kde Show KDE specific options. --help-qt Show Qt(TM) specific options. --license Show license information. -v --version Show version information APPLICATION OPTIONS
servicename The name of the service plugin to run SEE ALSO
nepomukserver(8) BUGS
There are probably tons of bugs. Use bugs.kde.org[1] to report them. AUTHOR
Sebastian Trueg <trueg@kde.org> Author. NOTES
1. bugs.kde.org http://bugs.kde.org 0.01.01 2009-04-28 NEPOMUKSERVICESTU(8)