KDE names

The Lounge What is on Your Mind? KDE names
# 1  
Old 07-16-2004
Computer KDE names

I was kinda bored one day, so I renamed my files in KDE. Here are some examples:

1) I renamed my Hard Drive "Komputer"
2) I renamed my Trashcan to "Krap Bin"

I'm kinda stuck on those two and I would like some suggestions on other file names. Please help a bored luser! ^_^
# 2  
Old 07-18-2004
Kompact Disc for the CD-ROM?
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exclude certain file names while selectingData files coming in different names in a file name called

Data files coming in different names in a file name called process.txt. 1. shipments_yyyymmdd.gz 2 Order_yyyymmdd.gz 3. Invoice_yyyymmdd.gz 4. globalorder_yyyymmdd.gz The process needs to discard all the below files and only process two of the 4 file names available ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsravanam
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Searching for file names in a directory while ignoring certain file names

Sun Solaris Unix Question Haven't been able to find any solution for this situation. Let's just say the file names listed below exist in a directory. I want the find command to find all files in this directory but at the same time I want to eliminate certain file names or files with certain... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 2reperry
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

KDE on Solaris ?

I want to install KDE on my Solaris PC , I downloaded solaris companion CD and question is there KDE available to install because I want that all my households work on one stable PC , but one condition is they must have K3B for burning files , and some GUI torrent program for downloading like Vuze... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

updating kde 3.5 to 4.0

i know i can find doc's to upgrade on like thats not what im looking for im just here to ask how hard on 1 to 10 is it to do and how long would you say... please not im not a unix pro nor have any phython perl or c background but i do know html little php and basic qbasic and purebasic ... and is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: revolver
2 Replies

5. Linux

I cannot init kde

hi everyone, I met a problem. Before I shut down the computer, I run some C++ program with saving data files in the computer. But next time when I start the computer, it said the space is not enough to start the kde. Then I login to the save mode and deleted some files. And restart, this time I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: elfyl
3 Replies

6. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

X-Server without KDE

Hi, i want to start the X-Server without KDE or other Window Manager. I need the X Server vor a Java Applikation! Perhaps anybody can help me how to start it simply. thanks cu Arne (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: hatzwatz
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

KDE on Solaris 9

hi guys : can KDE be installed on solaris 9 (intel) and if so , does any one know how to do or provide a refrence document for this procedure ? thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: behmoth
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kde path......

Hi all, I have a big problems here... In the install of FreeBSD 4.6, I've installed Kde3.0.0 . So, the file path is now : file:/root/.kde . And I want my user to access it... and maybe move it to another area (In the usr/local... because you know... my root directory isn't very tall...... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Erythro73
1 Replies

9. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Kde 3.0

Hello, i,ve installed suse with kde 3.0, I had never used an X for unix before. So I don't know much. Most things were easy to find, but what anoyes me a lot is that the desktop is larger than mij monitor, so I have to move my mouse to see the rest of the desktop. I've tried to set the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: counTnegaTive
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question