Create signature

Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Create signature
# 1  
Old 02-25-2019
Create signature

I saw this and am wondering how I can add a signature so it shows on my posts.

Thanks.

Visible Post Elements You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.

Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)
# 2  
Old 02-25-2019
You can't. That option is disabled for this forum.
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Signature?

Hi there Where can i define a Signature? I can't see any point to do this... Regards, Jan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jm83
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

About PuTTY RSA signature

On the website of Putty http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/keys.html It provides the RSA signatures and public keys of binary files. It says: We create PGP signatures for all the PuTTY files distributed... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vistastar
6 Replies

3. Red Hat

Header V3 DSA signature:

# rpm -ivh telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386.rpm warning: telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386.rpm: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 37017186 error: Failed dependencies: xinetd is needed by telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386 # ----------------------------------------------- # yum -y... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dplinux
2 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Signature???

In the user control panel, I noticed an option to enable viewing signatures. But somehow, I could not find any place to set my own signature. :( :confused: Could anyone tell me where I can find that option? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aniseed
2 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

signature?

do these forums allow for the user signatures? I couldn't find anything in my profile, but remember something about signatures when I registered first. Any info is appreciated. vlad (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vgersh99
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mail with automatic signature

Hi everybody! I want to know if someone knows about a program that "inserts" a graphic in the signature of a mail user. Let me be more clear. I'm mail admin in a company that uses Netscape Messaging Server 4.15, and my boss wants to put a graphic christmas message in all the outgoing mails. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: piltrafa
1 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

profile signature

What happend to profile signatures. don't seems to be displayed in posts for few days. it's not important. but just to know what's wrong with it? Thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mib
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question