Control Panels

Operating Systems Linux Control Panels
# 1  
Old 02-24-2005
Control Panels

I'm running Linux FC 3. I'm still pretty green with the admin and am looking for solutions for control panels like cPanel and webmin. Any other freebies out there like Webmin?

Thanks in advance!
# 2  
Old 02-24-2005
This admin tool used to be installed in Red Hat Linux, not sure about FC.

http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/linuxconf/
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error control

I have the following bashwhile read -r line; do dcs_dportal_utl get all for $line >>file.txt if CONTROL=$(date +"%d%m%Y_%H%M%S") echo -e $line 'Created_'$control >> control.txt done < list.txt sed '/^$/d' file.txt>list_jac.txt echo '------------------ DONE' >> control.txt this... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: viviblue1
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Recommended Domain/Hosting Control Panels?

Looking for a recommendation - I'm looking for a reliable domain control panel (like cPanel) that is open source, and I can customize it do work into my work flow. Essentially, I need new users to be able to create a new account so that a) a new subdomain is created, or b) a full domain... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kettlewell
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Control + h and Backspace

Hello, I am a UNIX newbie. With that out of that way.. In order to delete a mistyped character, I need to press control+h to move the cursor to the left, and then overwrite it. If I try hitting the backspace key, it just brings me to a new prompt. Is there a way to change it so that my... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: martinp973
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

for loop control

Hi, I have taken a piece of code from a book, which is working as per the specification. The code.... for entry in * do if then echo $entry fi done The sub-directories present in the current directory will be displayed while executing. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: saravanakumar
3 Replies

5. Solaris

About Control-M Scheduler

Hi all, Is anybody have any idea on Control-M schedular(bmcsoftware product) on Solaris/UNIX environment.If yes,can you please help me how to set it up and schedule a job. Please!!! it's Urgent!!! Regards, Uday (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: uday123
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

New to Control-M

Hi, I am very new to Control-M . If anywone know about the global conditions in Control-M. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: oraclenerd
5 Replies

7. Solaris

Control system

I want to check system memory Usage of CPU and disk and report number of free disk block in Sun Solaris How can I do Help me thks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: iwbasts
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Control the telnet

In my system , all user login are via telnet , we have control that only allow max. 300 telnet session in the system , now if I want to keep the max. no of telnet unchange (300) , but three specific users ( eg. userA , userB ,userC ) not count into this 300 session , is it possible ? for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust
0 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question