如何更改hostid

Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers 如何更改hostid
# 1  
Old 08-28-2008
如何更改hostid

Atmel offers a broad range of microcontrollers based on the 8051 architecture. The product line includes MCS-51® industry standard socket drop-in devices, In-System Programming capability, and small footprint 20-pin derivatives in ROMless, ROM, OTP & Flash flavors (see on-line selection table). Some of the devices also take advantage of the high-speed core (X2) mode which doubles the internal clock frequency for CPU and peripherals upon selection.

The 8051 derivatives also include Application Specific Products with specialized functions to serve dedicated markets:

CAN Networking
MP3 Applications
Smart Card Readers
USB Applications
Atmel also offers 8/16 bit microcontrollers based on the powerful C251 architecture. Our C251 devices allow a direct and easy performance increase by upgrading existing 80C51-based applications.

Last edited by 12345678; 08-29-2008 at 10:57 AM..
# 2  
Old 08-28-2008
Should we create a forum for foreign language so people can post in their native languages?

Right now our rules are "English Only". but if we have moderators who are willing to work in Chinese, then maybe we should revisit this rule?
# 3  
Old 09-03-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Should we create a forum for foreign language so people can post in their native languages?

Right now our rules are "English Only". but if we have moderators who are willing to work in Chinese, then maybe we should revisit this rule?
That depends on your wish and whether we have potentially a Chinese-speaking community of an adequate size to support a separate area of the forums serving non-English speaking users. For now, the community must be small here because this forum has been English-only from the very beginning. So, even if you decide to open up forums in other languages, it is discreet not to expect a surge in activity within a foreseeable period of time.

If you think this is okay, I shall be willing to help enforce the forum rules there, as you have previously sought our opinions on this matter.

Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Change hostid to particullar string

Hello guys, currently I'm working on migration services from physical to virtual server (RHEL 6). One form applications is binded to hostid of old server. I put value of hostid from old server to the /etc/hostid on new server, but output of hostid command is giving nonsenses then. #... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: brusell
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

How can I change hostid?

There is no /etc/hostid file. I know that there is no relationship between with MAC address and hostid. There are a lot of scripts on the net but how can I exactly do in my case. :rolleyes: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
4 Replies

3. Solaris

How to change hostid saved in rpool?

Hi, We have a Sun M5000. I am now trying to boot the second system domain by using the boot disk (a mirrored boot disk actually) of the first domain (if succeed then no OS installation is needed for the second domain). I got the following errors: SPARC Enterprise M5000 Server, using Domain... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
21 Replies

4. Solaris

How to find HostID?

Dear All, I am facing a simple problem . I have a x6270 server attached to a M6000 chasis. The server is fresh i:e O/S is not installed in it. Now the customer is asking for the HostID of that server. I have tried every possible way but i am not able to find the HostID .I went through the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhansu
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Change Solaris hostid

Hi, I've searched the UNIX forum looking for a simple procedure how to change\control my Solaris server hostid. I did found few threads but all of them either have broken links to all kinds of scripts or not described simply for some UNIX beginers user like me. Can anyone assist me? I... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: avisht
21 Replies

6. Solaris

Change hostid for software install - license issue

Hi all. Solaris 9. After I change the hostid, how can I change it back without rebooting the machine? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_collins
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 10 - HOSTID changed ???

Hello everybody, please , I need an urgent help. I reinstalled our server Sun X4150. What was changed: our two disks were changed to raid1 and I installed a never version of Solaris 10 (previously the version from 12/2009 was used, now a version from 03/2010). what I'm surprised, the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: freeangel
3 Replies

8. Solaris

procedure to change hostid of Sun server

Hello Everybody I would like to know that I have configure the OS & other application on the SunFire V440 server 1) If suppose no hostid base software install in that v440 server & if some problem comes in the motherboard of that server. If I remove the harddisk ( on which Solaris & other... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Changing HostID---Urgent

Hi all, How can I change hostID on SUN Server with sun4u architecture? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sunb3
3 Replies

10. Solaris

How to change the HostID?--SunFire880

Hi, Guys I have to change the HostID for my SUNFire880 in lab. Can some body help me? and give the detail procedure? I don't think the command "mkp" can be used in SUNFire880 system. So please help!:cool: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: surainbow
2 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question