Please Welcome Nicki Paul to the Moderator Team!

The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Please Welcome Nicki Paul to the Moderator Team!
# 1  
Old 10-05-2019
Please Welcome Nicki Paul to the Moderator Team!

Dear All,

I am very pleased to inform everyone that Nicki Paul (zxmaus) is joining the Moderation Team after a number of years away from the site.

Nicki used to be very active here (over 800 posts), and she got busy with travel, work, family and her dogs, and we have missed her. Now she is back and I am very happy to have such a qualified female AIX systems expert on our Moderation Team. She currently works at Apple as a Senior AIX Systems Engineer.

Code:
Senior AIX Systems Engineer, AIX System and Cluster Management
Company Name: Apple
Dates Employed: Jun 2015 - Present
Employment Duration 4 yrs 5 mos

Nicki has a very deep resume and is one of the most highly respected AIX professionals on LinkedIn with over 50 recommendations!

Quote:
25+ years experience in different various areas of IT services, primarily on AIX / Power Systems including disaster recovery, virtualization- and clustering technologies for mission-critical AIX environments.

My responsibilities include AIX System- and Infrastructure Architecture, Business Continuity, Problem Management, System Maintenance, Disaster Recovery, High Availability, Virtualization, Server Consolidation, Server Platform Migration, Datacenter Automation, Audit Management, Security Management, Capacity- and Performance Management

Specialties: High Performance / High Availability AIX Database environments
We are very fortunate to have her join our Moderation Team!

Please join me in welcoming her back!
These 7 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:
# 2  
Old 10-05-2019
Welcome Nicki Paul Smilie
# 3  
Old 10-05-2019
Thanks a lot Neo for inviting such a great experience and talent into forums Smilie

Welcome aboard Nicki Paul in MODs group Smilie Smilie

Thanks,
R. Singh
# 4  
Old 10-05-2019
This is great.

Welcome back and congratulations.
# 5  
Old 10-05-2019
Welcome back Nicki !
# 6  
Old 10-10-2019
Hi Guys, thank you for the warm welcome and I am glad to be back Smilie
# 7  
Old 10-10-2019
Welcome and nice to meet you!

Regards
Peasant.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Please Welcome Simon Sweetman (Chubler_XL) to the Moderator Team

Happy Thanksgiving Holidays, Today, I am happy to welcome Simon Sweetman (Chubler_XL) to the Moderation Team to help provide us some important coverage from (Down Under) Australia. Simon is a Senior Analyst Programmer/Developer at Cedar Creek Company in Brisbane, Australia and his LinkedIn... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Please Welcome Dave Munro to the Moderator Team!

Dear All, I am very pleased to announce that Dave Munro (gull04) is joining the Moderation Team, after being a very valuable member of UNIX.com for 15+ years. Dave is an IT Consultant with 30 years of experience this year, has worked in many of the industry vertical market segments and has... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question