LED stops at 406eoch6 help

Operating Systems AIX LED stops at 406eoch6 help
# 1  
Old 05-05-2005
LED stops at 406coch6 help

Hi

can anybody help me when i boot up my machine the LED runs until it gets to 406coch6 and it simply stops their

noting appears on the screen...?

Is their a website that lists all the codes and their meaning

Thanks
Liam

Last edited by lodonovan; 05-05-2005 at 11:00 AM..
# 2  
Old 05-05-2005
If you have support from IBM call them. If not try their web site.
# 3  
Old 05-11-2005
Hi

unfortuanetly i do not have access to Support,

I have been able to get this working once after recieving this error by placing my harddisk in 3 hard drive bay. But after removing this harddrive and reinserting it i haven't been able to get this working

On a different AIX machine , i am able to power up the hard disk. Also on my second AIX machine i am able to power up my machine without any hard disks in it.

This implies to me that i have an issue with the AIX machines BIOS..?, could this be true if so what are my options.

Thanks
Liam
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Is possible to see led panel status on AIX?

Simple question: on hmc i can use lsrefcode to see led status of panel,currently display 01 N V=F T On aix without hmc,is possible to see actual led status of my workstation? I don't have hmc currently Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
3 Replies

2. Programming

Need help on my LED REST API

I would like to seek help on my LED REST API. I have finished constructed my basic REST API for my Raspberry PI. What I'm trying to do now is allow my LED to light up whenever I key localhost:3000/7/1 and key localhost:3000/7/0 to switch off. But my problem now is my REST API can't works and hope... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aoiregion
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX Command LED Descriptions

Dear master Unix.com, I ask about command, what is command the meaning this? and what the function? /usr/lpp/diagnostics/bin/usysfault -s normal regards, -Ruhul (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: williamen
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Error LED showing on E250

I've got an old E250 server where a front error LED is showing. I've read through the Sun docs (Sun Enterprise 250 Server Owner's Guide - Sun Microsystems) but it's only the 'General fault' LED (About the Status and Control Panel (Sun Enterprise 250 Server Owner's Guide) - Sun Microsystems)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aussieos
2 Replies

5. AIX

Attention Led on HMC

We use HMC to manage two logical partitions. LPARs don't have any problem but HMC's, itself, attention led is on. :eek: I am not sure if that's going to affect LPARs, but just wanted to be sure.... :confused: Has anyone come across such problem on HMC? Where can you suggest to look for logs... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: royalliege
1 Replies

6. Solaris

locator led SUN T2000

Hi Guys, I am unable to turn on the locator led light on a SUN T2000 machine # uname -a SunOS node1 5.10 Generic_137137-09 sun4v sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-T200 when i try to turn it on I have following error. # locator -n 'system' locator not found Although the hardware specfication... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Asteroid
5 Replies

7. HP-UX

System LED flashing

hi guys, i have 2 hp-ux servers at my office with flashing system LED. am very new to hp-ux...no much of access directly to the server. how can i check for faults relating to this flashing of this system LED? the DC is pretty far from my office...all i have is an ssh access into the server.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cromohawk
4 Replies

8. AIX

RS/6000 warning led

On my IBM RS/6000 9114-275 a warning led is burning. It's an orange light with an exclamation mark. It started to burn when I did a reset of the system. What does it mean? How can I get it away? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rein
0 Replies

9. AIX

LED Code

Anyone know what led code 626 means please. This is on a VIO server running vios 1.3.0.1-FP-8.1 and AIX 5.3 ML5. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnf
8 Replies

10. AIX

Turn off attention LED ( P275)

How can I turn off the attention led (amber led)??. My machine is a P275 with AIX 5.2. Thanks for your time. Reinaldo F. Dias Unix Support Analyst PLM & Engineering T-Systems do Brasil (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reinaldo Dias
2 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question