Then user who loged in befor 5 minutes

Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Then user who loged in befor 5 minutes
# 1  
Old 07-03-2007
Then user who loged in befor 5 minutes

hi
i am a student, i want to know how to display the users who loged in before 5 minutes, in uinx
pls reply me immediately

Last edited by roshni; 07-03-2007 at 10:54 AM..
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check file creation Time minutes and if file older then 5 minutes execute some stuff

Hello all, Info: System RedHat 7.5 I need to create a script that based on the creation time, if the file is older then 5 minutes then execute some stuff, if not exit. I thought to get the creation time and minutes like this. CreationTime=$(stat -c %y /tmp/test.log | awk -F" " '{ print... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: charli1
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep a log file for the last 5 minutes of contents every 5 minutes

Hi all, System Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS i have the following log INFO 2019-02-07 15:13:31,099 module.py:700] default: "POST /join/8550614e-3e94-4fa5-9ab2-135eefa69c1b HTTP/1.0" 500 2042 INFO 2019-02-07 15:13:31,569 module.py:700] default: "POST /join/6cb9c452-dcb1-45f3-bcca-e33f5d450105... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: charli1
15 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to convert days hours minutes seconds to minutes?

Hi, please help with below time conversion to minutes. one column values: 2 minutes 16 seconds 420 msec 43 seconds 750 msec 0 days 3 hours 29 minutes 58 seconds 480 msec 11 seconds 150 msec I need output in minutes(total elapsed time in minutes) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramu.badugula
2 Replies

4. AIX

command to kill all loged in users

Guy's I'm looking for command to kill all the loged in users in AIX server Is there specific command can help us to kill any loged in users I have this command who -u it'll show me the process ID of all the users but I want command to kill all the users including to root without... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mr.AIX
1 Replies

5. AIX

stop application befor shutdown

Stop the application before shutdown the server .. I have application need to be started with the system and also need to be stop before shutdown the system This is the path of the application: /usr/appstart /usr/appstop to start the application with the startup of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mr.AIX
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to insert data befor some field in a row of data depending up on values in row

Hi I need to do some thing like "find and insert before that " in a file which contains many records. This will be clear with the following example. The original data record should be some thing like this 60119827 RTMS_LOCATION_CDR INSTANT_POSITION_QUERY 1236574686123083rtmssrv7 ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: aemunathan
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to AutoKill PIDs of LOGED in Active User

:confused: Hi i am trying to make a script through which i can get the total number of User and their PID after that kill all Users except the one by which i am currently logged in. (i m using SCO UNIX 5.06) # id of current usre < total number of current user USR=`who -u |wc -l` # id of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aafflatoon
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

users who loged within 5 minutes

Hi i want to display the users who loged in within 5 minutes in unix by roshni (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: roshni
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert minutes to hours, minutes, seconds

How would you convert lets say a 1000 minutes to hours, minutes, seconds (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vozx
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to count unique number of user loged in

Hi all, I am taking my first course in unix and having some problems. I would line to create a scrip that does the following: 1) will tell me the number of users logged in. If a user is logged more than once just count it only ones. 2) want to be able to display the number of users that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elchalateco
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
ruptime(1)                                                         User Commands                                                        ruptime(1)

NAME
ruptime - show host status of local machines SYNOPSIS
ruptime [-ar] [-l | -t | -u] DESCRIPTION
The ruptime utility gives a status line like uptime (see uptime(1)) for each machine on the local network; these are formed from packets broadcast by each host on the network approximately every three minutes. Machines for which no status report has been received for 11 minutes are shown as being down. Normally, the listing is sorted by host name, but this order can be changed by specifying one of the options listed below. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -a Counts even those users who have been idle for an hour or more. -r Reverses the sorting order. -l | -t | -u These options are mutually exclusive. The use of one overrides the previous one(s). -l Sorts the display by load average. -t Sorts the display by up time. -u Sorts the display by number of users. FILES
/var/spool/rwho/whod.* data files ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWrcmdc | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
uptime(1), rwho(1), in.rwhod(1M), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 6 Nov 2000 ruptime(1)