TODO: Sync User Tables Between Databases

Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators TODO: Sync User Tables Between Databases
# 1  
Old 09-20-2000
Error

Need to eventually sync the MY.UNIX userdata to the forums database (and others). Suggestions on the best approach welcome.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Fedora

The user 'sync' and 'shutdown'

there are 'sync' and 'shutdown' users in my /etc/passwd. ... sync:x:5:0:sync:/sbin:/bin/sync shutdown:x:6:0:shutdown:/sbin:/sbin/shutdown ... What does these mean? (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vistastar
10 Replies

2. Red Hat

User Account Sync

Hi All, I want to know is there any way where if i add a user in a centos machine the can be replicated to another centos automatically. As i have setup DRBD with heartbeat for apache webserver everything is working fine but the only thing im stuck in is about system account for ftp. Can any... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: search4u2003
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare the rowcount from tables of two databases

All, I have to create a shell script to comapre the rowcount of 120 tables from two oracle databases. In fact, using informatica the data is loading from 120 source tables to 120 staging tables. After that, they want to have a shell script to comapre the rowcount of all these tables. 1) I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maya_Pillai
3 Replies

4. Web Development

How do you sync tables in mysql between two different servers?

Hi all, I have 2 mysql databases running on two different servers (both can be accessed via ssh to each other). If I have say table ABC on server 1, how can I sync it with table ABC on server 2 if the number of records is different? Both databases are the same structure though server 2 has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: muay_tb
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Sync to Green vs. Separate Sync

Hi all....I have a Sun Ultra2 that I want to use with my PC monitor. I have purchased an adapter that does not work and I was told I need to change my video card setting (if I can) to Separate Sync.....my Monitor product number ends in 1343......I am running SunOS 5.7 ......anyone have any ideas? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: psantinello
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sync and preserve user login

I am neither advanced nor expert. I have synced two linux machines, from Debian to Fedora. I brought whole "home" directory. Which directory or files should bring to Fedora in order to have same user login and password? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarrana
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting tables of row data into columns of tables

I am trying to transpose tables listed in the format into format. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Input: test_data_1 1 2 90% 4 3 91% 5 4 90% 6 5 90% 9 6 90% test_data_2 3 5 92% 5 4 92% 7 3 93% 9 2 92% 1 1 92% ... Output:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: justthisguy
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

use shell scripts to update tables from databases

Hi I need to write a shell script that will access tables available on webpages and update a table on my webpage on a periodic basis. It will access, say for example a website that periodically update a table with certain quantities and update my table accordingly.it should have the flexibility... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wannabegeek
0 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
GLCLIENTWAITSYNC(3G)						    OpenGL 3.3						      GLCLIENTWAITSYNC(3G)

NAME
glClientWaitSync - block and wait for a sync object to become signaled C SPECIFICATION
GLenum glClientWaitSync(GLsync sync, GLbitfield flags, GLuint64 timeout); PARAMETERS
sync The sync object whose status to wait on. flags A bitfield controlling the command flushing behavior. flags may be GL_SYNC_FLUSH_COMMANDS_BIT. timeout The timeout, specified in nanoseconds, for which the implementation should wait for sync to become signaled. DESCRIPTION
glClientWaitSync causes the client to block and wait for the sync object specified by sync to become signaled. If sync is signaled when glClientWaitSync is called, glClientWaitSync returns immediately, otherwise it will block and wait for up to timeout nanoseconds for sync to become signaled. The return value is one of four status values: o GL_ALREADY_SIGNALED indicates that sync was signaled at the time that glClientWaitSync was called. o GL_TIMEOUT_EXPIRED indicates that at least timeout nanoseconds passed and sync did not become signaled. o GL_CONDITION_SATISFIED indicates that sync was signaled before the timeout expired. o GL_WAIT_FAILED indicates that an error occurred. Additionally, an OpenGL error will be generated. NOTES
glClientWaitSync is available only if the GL version is 3.2 or greater. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if sync is not the name of an existing sync object. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if flags contains any unsupported flag. SEE ALSO
glFenceSync(), glIsSync() glWaitSync() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. OpenGL 3.3 03/08/2011 GLCLIENTWAITSYNC(3G)