Mod_Jk Log rotation

Top Forums Web Development Mod_Jk Log rotation
# 1  
Old 07-14-2009
Mod_Jk Log rotation

Hi , I have cronolog (http://cronolog.org/) setup to rotate both my error and access logs, but how can I use it to rotate my mod_jk.log file. I tried different things but cant get it to work. I want to end up where all three files will be rotated daily in YYYY/MM/DD folder format. thanks
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

Mavericks log rotation

In Mavericks, Apple has apparently moved control of log rotation to ASL. There's a 'ttl' value to determine how long log files will stick around for. I can compress them, change the way they're named, limit them by size, etc. But the one thing I cannot find is how to NOT keep one log file per... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jnojr
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Log rotation script

I have an application that rotate its log once it reaches 100mb and it keeps a total of 24 logs. I am trying to write a script to run daily to tar up the previous day logs files and move them to a different directory. here is a long listing of the logs in the directory: -rw-r--r-- 1 user1 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: e_mikey_2000
6 Replies

3. Solaris

Log rotation

Hi All! I seem to have a problem with log rotation, unless I am doing something wrong, I have type the following command for testing purposes to see if the -s option works but he did not: logadm -w /var/adm/messages -C 8 -c -s 512k -t '/var/adm/messages.$n' -z 1 the file is now at this... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

tail and log rotation

Need some suggestion with an old problem form a thread here: https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/153204-multiple-not-statement-awk.html Since my log is large, I did get help to make a line that splits the log into two partstail -f syslog | awk '!/snmpd|ntpd|reject/{print | "tee... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jotne
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Log Rotation

Hi Guys, Good morning, I just want to know and collect ideas on this one. Regarding rotation of logs as I've observed it's not consistently functioning. I have a server with 8 Partitions, each partition has a dedicated directory for the logs that is needed and I set it every 5mins (300secs) the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rymnd_12345
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Log rotation, twice

hi folk, need advise regarding the log rotation, i have the logadm set at 30 2 * * * /usr/sbin/logadm so it supposed to rotate once per day, but now it rotated twice! but someone my log will rotate at 2:30 AM, but then another 2 hours later, it creates a new and rotate a new log again,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris log rotation

HI, What is log rotation in Solaris ? What are the essential steps to perform log rotation in Solaris? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Revathi@1
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Log Rotation of Catalina.out

Hi, Recently i received a request to rotate logs of catalina.out (tomcat). The file size was about 807 MB. I used logadm to truncate the log ( -c ) and zip (-z 0) it. Everything worked fine, catalina.out.0.gz was created (22 MB) and the size of original catalina.out became 0kb. After... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

log rotation

Hello all. Due to some reason I can not use HUP to rotate needed log files. So I use the standard method: cp $file $file.1 cat /dev/null > $file But if Java application in this time writing the output to $file, in the beginning of it appears many "^@^@^@^@^@^@". How to avoid it? Or how... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirusnet
6 Replies

10. HP-UX

Log rotation on HP-UX

Can anyone post a sample log rotate and archive configuration on HP-UX? I really don't know how to do that... :( (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: untamed
3 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
glutSpaceballRotateFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT					    glutSpaceballRotateFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutSpaceballRotateFunc - sets the Spaceball rotation callback for the current window. SYNTAX
#include <GLUT/glut.h> void glutSpaceballRotateFunc(void (*func)(int x, int y, int z)); ARGUMENTS
func The new spaceball rotate callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutSpaceballRotateFunc sets the Spaceball rotate callback for the current window. The Spaceball rotate callback for a window is called when the window has Spaceball input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates Spaceball rotations. The x, y, and z callback parameters indicate the rotation along the X, Y, and Z axes. The callback parameters are normalized to be within the range of -1800 to 1800 inclusive. Registering a Spaceball rotate callback when a Spaceball device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no Space- ball rotate callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutSpaceballRotateFunc disables the generation of Spaceball rotate callbacks. When a new window is created, no Spaceball rotate callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutSpaceballMotionFunc, glutSpaceballButtonFunc, glutMotionFunc, glutTabletMotionFunc, glutJoystickFunc, glutDeviceGet AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutSpaceballRotateFunc(3GLUT)