Differences with certification exams 104 and 223

Operating Systems AIX Differences with certification exams 104 and 223
# 1  
Old 06-29-2010
Differences with certification exams 104 and 223

IBM certification exam 223 (System p Administrator) was recently replaced with exam 104 (Aix 6.1 Administrator). Is there anyone knowledgable of the major changes within the two tests? Thanks in advance!
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

The Benefits or Not of Certification (was LPIC certification)

Hi guys, What do you think about these certifications? (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luca.Francesca
18 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Differences between 2 Flat Files and process the differences

Hi Hope you are having a great weeknd !! I had a question and need your expertise for this : I have 2 files File1 & File2(of same structure) which I need to compare on some columns. I need to find the values which are there in File2 but not in File 1 and put the Differences in another file... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_8398
5 Replies

3. AIX

Question about 223

Can somebody tell me, what is the difference between the certifications 000-222 and 000-223??? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsabarinath
6 Replies

4. AIX

Aix certification (223)

Hi, I would like to complete AIX certification (code -223). Is there any difference between old 222 and 223 exam..? Please guide me in getting the docs for preparation of exam 223..I have got redbook "IBM Certification Study Guide Eserver p5 and pSeries Administration and Support for AIX 5L... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: to_bsr
8 Replies

5. Solaris

Has anyone here taken the Solaris certification exams?

I'm thinking of taking the Solaris 10 exams, and never taken Sun's exams before. What kind of home lab is adequate for preparation? Would a couple of Sun Blade 100's and some USB storage be sufficient? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoda9999
3 Replies

6. AIX

Test 223

Hi, It is possible to study for the test 223 with AIX 4.3 ??? I have a old 43-140 with AIX 4.3.3.What are the best way to study ? This books helps to study for 223 ? IBM - AIX 5L AU14 System Administration I - Student Notebook.pdf IBM - AIX 5L AU16 System Administration II - Student... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reinaldo Dias
3 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
AMC-EXPORT(1)						       Auto Multiple Choice						     AMC-EXPORT(1)

NAME
AMC-export - exports marks for AMC multiple choice exams. SYNOPSIS
auto-multiple-choice export --data project-data-dir --module module --fich-noms students-list.csv [--noms-encodage list-encoding] --o output-file DESCRIPTION
The AMC-export.pl command exports marks from an Auto Multiple Choice exam. --data project-data-dir gives the directory where data files are (see for example AMC-prepare(1)). --module module selects a module for export. See below for the modules included in the AMC standard distribution. --fich-noms students-list.csv sets the students list file. --noms-encodage list-encoding selects an encoding for file students-list.csv (default is utf-8). --o output-file gives the output file name. --option-out options gives an option for selected module, in the form key=value (see below for possible options for each module). To specify multiple options, use --option several times. --sort sort-type sort the students names, depending on sort-type. If sort-type is l, use line number from students list file to sort. If sort-type is m, use mark (and name if marks are equal) to sort. If sort-type is i, use student number to sort. If sort-type is n, use name to sort (or line from students list if equal). --useall all if all is 0 or empty, only students with a scaned answer sheet appears in the output. If all is 1, all students in the students list appears in the output. MODULES
OpenDocument With "--module ods", an OpenDocument (for use by OpenOffice or LibreOffice for example) is produced. The following options are recognized: nom gives a name for the exam, to be written on the beginning of the sheet. code gives an short name for the exam, to be used as a tab name. columns sets the list of columns that are to be added to each student. Default value is student.key,student.name. stats with a true value, a table will be added with statistics for all questions. statsindic with a true value, a table will be added with statistics for all indicative questions. CSV With "--module CSV", a CSV file is produced. The following options are recognized: columns sets the list of columns that are to be added to each student. Default value is student.copy,student.key,student.name. decimal sets the decimal point (default is a dot). encodage sets the encoding to use for output (default is utf-8). separateur sets the character used between colums (default is a comma). entoure sets the character used to enclose strings (default is a double quote). ticked if not empty, additional columns (with "CHECKED:" prefix) are included to give all the checked boxes on all the sheets. This can be used by an external program to retrieve all the checked boxes when marks are not sufficient. Use value 01 to get 0;0;1;1;0 if boxes 3 and 4 are checked, and value AB to get CD if boxes 3 and 4 are checked. List With "--module List", a PDF file is produced with a list of marks for all students. The following options are recognized: pagesize The page size. Default value is a4. nom gives the name of the exam, to be printed at the top of the page. ncols The number of columns. Default value is 2. decimal sets the decimal point (default is a dot). AUTHORS
Alexis Bienvenue <paamc@passoire.fr> Main author Jean Berard Translation from French Georges Khaznadar Translation from French COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2012 Alexis Bienvenue This document can be used according to the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later. Auto Multiple Choice 1.1.1 06/19/2012 AMC-EXPORT(1)