how to send config file

Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications how to send config file
# 1  
Old 11-09-2010
how to send config file

hi all
please give me some idea about how to send xml file from one c++ pgm to other pgm.
# 2  
Old 11-09-2010
Quadruple post, thread closed.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Apache virtual host config vs global config problem

Hi folks, I am trying to configure Apache webserver and also a virtual host inside this webserver. For Global server config: /var/www/html/index.html For virtual host config: /var/www/virtual/index.html Both client10 & www10 are pointing to 192.168.122.10 IP address. BUT, MY... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: freebird8z
1 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

how to send config file to other application

hi.. i have one c++ pgm which run shell script.shell script reads username and password from file.This pgm check username password is correct or not.After checking this i want to send config file of respective user to other application.I made config file also.My problem is how to send this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shubhig15
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to send config file to other application

hi.. i have one c++ pgm which run shell script.shell script reads username and password from file.This pgm check username password is correct or not.After checking this i want to send config file of respective user to other application.I made config file also.My problem is how to send this config... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to send config file

hi all please give me some idea about how to send xml file from one c++ pgm to other pgm. (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script that will compare two config files and produce 2 outputs 1)actual config file 2)report

Hi I am new to shell scripting. There is a requirement to write a shell script to meet follwing needs.Prompt reply shall be highly appreciated. script that will compare two config files and produce 2 outputs - actual config file and a report indicating changes made. OS :Susi linux ver 10.3. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

parsing config file to create new config files

Hi, I want to use a config file as the base file and parse over the values of country and city parameters in the config file and generate separate config files as explained below. I will be using the config file as mentioned below: (config.txt) country:a,b city:1,2 type:b1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: clazzic
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing config file

Hi All, I have a requirement to parse a file. Let me clear you all on the req. I have a job which contains multiple tasks and each task will have multiple attributes that will be in the below format. Each task will have some sequence number according to that sequence number tasks shld... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajeshorpu
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy data and send it to other file, with diff config

I need a new script to 'grep' data from files in var and send it to another file in var folder with diff output, but like you now my Now How is very, very small then to have a idea is something like this: in file text1.txt have a few lines like this one: Y: { XXX1 { XXX2 YYYY { IIIIIIII... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: single
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting data from text file based on configuration set in config file

Hi , a:) i have configuration file with pattren <Range start no>,<Range end no>,<type of records to be extracted from the data file>,<name of the file to store output> eg: myfile.confg 9899000000,9899999999,DATA,b.dat 9899000000,9899999999,SMS,a.dat b:) Stucture of my data file is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: suparnbector
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

using config file

Hello I got script where is defined path name, connect string to database and name of the log file. I would like to create a new config file which will be consists of these path name, connect string and name of the log file. But I don't know how to use this config file into the main... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mape
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question