Problem during build

Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Problem during build
# 1  
Old 02-28-2008
Problem during build

Hi,

When i'm compiling my C files, I'm getting an error saying that the file name i've defined is undeclared. Could someone tell me how to solve this error. I've defined the file name as

#define _FILE_CODE_ _XYZ_C_

The error is "_XYZ_C undeclared".

Thanks in advance
# 2  
Old 02-28-2008
#define _FILE_CODE_ _XYZ_C_

Using above line, you are declaring '_FILE_CODE_' with '_XYZ_C_'
I think in ur code you used '_XYZ_C_' instead of '_FILE_CODE_'
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

(VS 2008) New build config looking files from other folder build config

Hi Team, My new build configuration always looking for the files from the build where i copied from. please help me to resolve this. I am using Visual studio 2008.It has Qt 4.8. plugins,qml,C++ development I created new debug_new build configuration with additional preprocessor from the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SA_Palani
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Build.xml invocation by Build Script

Hi I have a build.xml file and I can run it on Windows via cmd. Now I want to write a script to invoke the same. Is there a way to do this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankur328
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding SDK Build on Kernel Source Build

Hi, So I downloaded this kernel source and was able to build it successfully. But I want to add this SDK source code inside, can anyone help me how to do this? Note that the SDK source can be built by itself. I added the SDK in the main Makefile: init-y := init/ #added SDK... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: h0ujun
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Globus toolkit WS Gram Build Problem

Dear Sir/Madam We are trying to configure Grid in our computer lab. We have already installed all the required software for configuring the grid. At present we are configuring it for 3 nodes. We are using Fedora 8 OS. We are using Sun Grid Engine (SGE) and Globus Tool Kit for configuring the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: garudawar
0 Replies

5. HP-UX

problem after server build...

Hi, I have installed HP-UX 11.31 on a rx6600 box. The installation went fine and was completed without any errors. But wheni connect to the server using ssh, it asks for a username, when i enter it, it doesnt prompt for a password: login:username blank-------- All i could see in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sag71155
1 Replies

6. BSD

Firewall Build: Problem Updating, Patching

In building a firewall, I need to update and patch the operating system after the initial install. However, the compiler and sources should never be on a firewall PC. So what is the best way to do this ? This firewall PC has 2 identical drives; I was thinking of performing 2 installs, updating... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: larsuuber
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

berkelydb build problem

Hi Im trying to build & instal berkeleydb ( not as root) ...... in path /opt/dev-tools installation was perfect and binaries were created in /opt/dev-tools/bin When i try to execute the binaries ( berkeley_db_svc) it throw me an error /usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't find path for shared... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasanthan
1 Replies

8. Programming

Problem with build using Purify

Hi, I am facing problem while doing build on AIX using xlC compiler. We are using purify. Purify fails to instrument the a few libraries. Interestingly these are not developed by us and are 3rd party SW components. Can someone let me know how to proceed with the build? Here is the output... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: asutoshch
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 9 JET Build problem.

Hi chaps, long time no post from me lol might be an awkward one to get this, I have just jumpstarted a server, and it boots ok untill it gets to loading Solaris Volume Manager, it gets this far and then just sits there, any ideas what might cause this, have rejumped the machine twice now lol. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SemperFi
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

I want to build a script

I have file which has "A" character in more than 1000 lines and I want replace this "A" with "f". There is also "A" which I don't want to replace at the last line. Currently, I use this script to replace them one by one :g/A/s//f/g Regards (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mewalter
2 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question