where is this game i wanna play
# 4  
Old 09-17-2006

Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

help me plz

can you help me to answer these questions ... Q1 - Write shell script to print the following pattern: 1 22 333 4444 55555 Q2- Write shell script to compare the strings, check and see if a command line argument matched the string "net321" print on screen "** string matches ** " if... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: last exile
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

plz help me

hi... i want to print the below format by using shell scripting...plz help me 1 1 2 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 5 Thanking u in advance... regards ram (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ram_pl
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

PLZ help..!!

plz help me with this question : 1111 | aaaa | pppp | 23/9/87 3333 | dddd | oooo | 6/9/8 4444 | gggg | rrrr | 5/8/9 5555 | qqqq | eeee ans: 5555 | qqqq | eeee depending upon how many "|" are in the question be quick.. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: adityamitra
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

plz help me

this script reads source.txt and move and random choice 6 files among 25 txt file and renmame it.. but it is not executed.. whats problem? #!/bin/ksh while read line do cd $line/radmin num=0 /bin/ls *.txt | while read file_nm ; do (( check = $RANDOM % 2 )) if ; then continue... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: topic32428285
1 Replies

5. Solaris

can anyone help plz

hi I have been given a new Sun fire V120 which i had no use for but my firend wished to host a maple story sever on it so i was happy to let him use it but i have run in to the problem that i have no clue how to configure it so he can use it if anyone can help we would realy appreciate it. Am... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rdsars
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Plz help

I am a newbie to Unix, I am using vi editor. I was able to print output to the screen using simple scripts. But when I tried a midlevel script I don't see anything on the screen and Cursor is just blinking when I type ./test11 filename. I have used chmod 755 also, but of no use. Any help would... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mandab
3 Replies

7. Programming

plz help

alright, i just got this assignment. since im very new to unix programming, i would like to have some ideas about it. honestly, i dont even know what the hell he is asking for. plz see the attached pdf and help me out. thank you :( (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ligerdave
2 Replies

8. Programming

plz help!

i'm pretty new to unix programming. i just wanna know how exactly fork(), waitpid() works. i have read some from the book, but it's still confusing. especially with those < 0 and == 0. plz help!!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ligerdave
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

plz Help How should I configure cc compiler output file plz help???

i.e configuration of C compiler :confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: atiato
4 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question