Suggestion: visitor graphs

Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Suggestion: visitor graphs
# 1  
Old 03-06-2011
Suggestion: visitor graphs

Perhaps we could think of visitor graphs that would give a sense of both the popularity of the forum and - more importantly - the popularity of Linux and the Open Source operating systems movement. Something similar to what sourceforge has done for their projects:
SourceForge.net: Project Statistics For eMule
These would be graphs of statistics for the forum as whole, not sections.
# 2  
Old 03-06-2011
We could integrate Google Analytics (GA) stats. There is even a paid vB plugin already out there to do so, as I recall.
# 3  
Old 03-06-2011
Ok, let us know what you + other moderators will decide.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Do not show graphs cacti

hi installed caci and Snmp connection is established 10.10 (192.168.10.10) SNMP Information System:Hardware: Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 6 AT/AT COMPATIBLE - Software: Windows Version 6.1 (Build 7601 Multiprocessor Free) Uptime: 7550665 (0 days,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnnn
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitoring Graphs using GNUPLOT

Need assistance in getting a monitoring script to create Grpahs Using GNUPLOT using below data. Graph for CPU, MEMORY , NETWORK in png. For memory can we convert the GB TO MB ----system---- ----total-cpu-usage---- ------memory-usage----- -net/total- time |usr sys idl wai hiq... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generating graphs for many number of files

Hi, I have a series of data files for which I wish to plot using "splot". Say, the files names are like: 950_data,951_data,952_data,......1000_data. For one file , say to plot 950_data, i write following lines into a single file and load it in the gnuplot as : gnuplot> load 'plot' ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: begin_shell
6 Replies

4. Programming

Help with Graphs (BFS mostly)

Okay so I posted a thread about my project before, how I need to create generated word ladders and all that. Now I am to the point where I need to create a method which will find the shortests path between a start word and an end word. For example: startWord: Head endWord: Feet And then a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SilvarHawke
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

multiple graphs on same window

Hi All, I have written a script to get live data after 5 minutes from a remote system and then plot the graph using gnuplot.All this has been working correctly with only one problem where i need to pull all these graphs into one page.I am not able to get this working.I tried reading about... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pistachio
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CPU graphs in unix

Hi, How to get the CPU graphs to see the performance? I use Linux version. I got some commands in the net. xload and xosview. It's mentioned like below: To start xload, simply open an xterminal on the system and type the following: $ xload &Couple of doubts here .. what is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatesht
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating graphs

Platform: solaris 9 x86 I want to be able to create excel like line graphs with basic input data and use it on a webpage or worst case so I can use it to insert to a document type of input file I would have, example below datainput.txt: date,requests,failures,success 20100501,80,10,70... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
5 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question