PERL - Parsing Crystal Reports

Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting PERL - Parsing Crystal Reports
# 1  
Old 05-12-2005
PERL - Parsing Crystal Reports

Hi

Is it possible to parse Crystal Reports using PERL? If not, is there any other UNIX scripting language that can be used to parse Crystal Reports?

Please help!

-Yuga
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in parsing an input in perl

I am executing a command it is returning me something like this name ip port ------------------------------------ http-listener-1 * 6712 http-listener-2 * 8709 I have a subroutine getListenerName($porttobeChecked) This subroutine returns me the name of the listener if i pass a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: javaholics
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Perl parsing help required.

Hello, I got a file like this. 5201 5202 5203 5204 1234 2345 3456 4567 6210 6220 6230 6240 The required output should be 5201 1234 6210 (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: suverman
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

parsing argument in perl

in bash: LIST=`cat $1` for i in $LIST do ... done how will i do this in perl ? $1 is my first arguement. I'm a newbie in perl and will appreciate much your help guys ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxgeek
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing information in perl

So i'm trying to write a perl script that logins into a network switch via ssh: #sh ip traffic IP statistics: Rcvd: 1460119147 total, 563943377 local destination 0 format errors, 0 checksum errors, 48401998 bad hop count 0 unknown protocol, 8379279 not a gateway ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: streetfighter2
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl log parsing help

Hello, I'm sure this is a very simple problem, but I'm having trouble thinking of an efficient way to do the following: given a large centralized ssh-log, one file on a syslog server, not separated by machines (I wish it were), that looks something like this: Sep 27 16:20:56 machine-name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: droog72
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script parsing Help

Hi All, I am looking for a parsing in perl script which will parse DJEČJI SVIJET. There is a unicode character above character C. How to parse the total DJEČJI SVIJET in perl. Regards, Harikrishna (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harikrishna
3 Replies

7. Programming

Parsing a string in PERL

I have an extractfile (with fields delimited by pipes '|') and I want to prepend a counter based on the below requirements: - The counter starts at 3. - The counter increments only if the date (67th field of the extractfile) is different. Below is what I started off with: $cnt=2;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ChicagoBlues
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl parsing compared to Ksh parsing

#! /usr/local/bin/perl -w $ip = "$ARGV"; $rw = "$ARGV"; $snmpg = "/usr/local/bin/snmpbulkget -v2c -Cn1 -Cn2 -Os -c $rw"; $snmpw = "/usr/local/bin/snmpwalk -Os -c $rw"; $syst=`$snmpg $ip system sysName sysObjectID`; sysDescr.0 = STRING: Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: popeye
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
gesftpserver(8) 					      System Manager's Manual						   gesftpserver(8)

NAME
gesftpserver - Green End SFTP Server SYNOPSIS
/usr/lib/gesftpserver [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
gesftpserver implements the SFTP protocol. It is normally run as an SSH subsystem but can be run in other contexts if necessary. CONFIGURING OPENSSH
By default, OpenSSH will use its native SFTP server in response to requests for the SFTP subsystem. To use gesftpserver instead, add a suitable Subsystem command to sshd_config (and remove the existing one if present). For example: Subsystem sftp /usr/lib/gesftpserver IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
gesftpserver supports up to version 6 of the SFTP protocol and the following extensions: newline Reports the server's newline convention to the client. space-available Equivalent to df(1). supported v5 capability details supported2 v6 capability details text-seek Used for resuming text file downloads. vendor-id Reports server name and version to client. gesftpserver reports a vendor of "Green End" and a server name of "Green End SFTP Server". versions Lists available versions. version-select Select version. posix-rename@openssh.org Provides POSIX rename semantics even in pre-v5 SFTP. SEE ALSO
sshd_config(5) gesftpserver(8)