Problem setting up wireless mouse

The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Problem setting up wireless mouse
# 1  
Old 08-10-2018
Problem setting up wireless mouse

Did not know where to post this.

Could someone help me with getting my wireless mouse to work?

I can post more specifics at that time.

Thanks.
# 2  
Old 08-11-2018
You should post in the forum related to your operating system.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:
# 3  
Old 08-11-2018
I did. Got them stumped.
# 4  
Old 08-11-2018
Maybe you should be patient.

It's the weekend and folks like to enjoy life, LOL
# 5  
Old 08-11-2018
I will.

I made a change in my profile and I don't like the new look.

I tried to attach a screenshot so you could see what I mean, but there is no option for file attachment.
# 6  
Old 08-11-2018
Yes there are options for adding attachment.

You just do not know how to do it.

LOL
# 7  
Old 08-11-2018
I clicked on everything on the site.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

wireless connection problem

Hi everyone, I am new to linux. I have installed ubuntu and I am booting together with window. But I have a problem of wireless connection in ubuntu. If I start booting using ubuntu no wireless networks become available. If I first open window and restart it and open ubuntu then only I can get... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nishrestha
2 Replies

2. IP Networking

Help setting up a wireless access point

Hello, A friend of mine just purchased a DLINK 8500AP and I'm trying to help him set up wireless internet in his house. His computers are connected to one of two switches, which are both hooked up to his DSL modem. I connected the 8500AP to one of the switches. According to the instruction... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dorik
3 Replies

3. SCO

Mouse problem in sco 5.0.6

hello i have a problem with mouse in vmware with sco 5.0.6 in graphic mode X11 my mouse move to corner after a while do you have any idea about this problem vmware 6.5.2 vmware 7 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaydream
5 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Wireless problem?

I tried this Working wireless broadcom b43 hardy 8.04 - Ubuntu Forums and it worked the first time. Now there is something else because the lamp that indicates that the card is running is working.(it wasnt the first time). Now I just cant find any wireless network. I dont know how this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: isato
3 Replies

5. Solaris

urgent --- mouse hangin problem

hello everyone i ve a urgent situation of mouse hangin in our sun environment where we have one sun server n several sunray machines attached to it sunray machines ve frequent mouse hangin prob so kindly suggest how to overcome this problem thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: livemyway
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mouse Problem In ScoUnix

I have a problem with my mouse in scounix 5.04 i choosed my mouse during installation , but when i installed unix my mouse was hanged , and didn't works. please help me how can i install my mouse tnx alot (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uranium
1 Replies

7. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Problem with my mouse in KDE

Hi there! Hope you guys can help me with this, I'm totally desperate. My mouse always behaves oddly when I start KDE, but in the console it works just fine. At first I could only move it along the edge of the screen. I could solve this problem and my mouse moves perfectly, but now it appears as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Daniela5743
4 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question