replace buttons with hyperlinks

Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting replace buttons with hyperlinks
# 1  
Old 10-13-2005
replace buttons with hyperlinks

I have a script that uploads file push buttons, but i want to replace buttons with hyperlinks.

Please send suggessions

Thanks

Last edited by zazzybob; 10-13-2005 at 09:00 AM.. Reason: removed URL
# 2  
Old 10-13-2005
Your requirement is not at all clear.

Do you mean that you want to replace HTML form buttons with hyperlinks?

What exactly do you want to achieve?

Cheers
ZB
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl : to get all the hyperlinks from the xlsx sheet(hyperlinks not visible in excel sheet directly)

Hi folks, I have a requirement in perl to print all the hyperlink from the spreadsheet(xlsx). Spreadsheet contains few lines of hyperlink data (pic attached). P.S. Hyperlink is behind the data and not visible in excel sheet directly. Now using perl script I need to copy the hyperlinks in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
3 Replies

2. Web Development

buttons links in frame

Happy X-Mas to all members... Hi, I have one html file page1.html as below <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Utilities</TITLE> </HEAD> <FRAMESET ROWS="5%,95%"> <FRAME SRC="frames1.html" NAME=SIDEBAR> <FRAME SRC="frames2.html" NAME=SAMPLE> </FRAMESET> </HTML> ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: villain41
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

examples of hyperlinks in emails

Hi All, Im using bash on a sloaris box. I am using mailx to send emails from the unix box to internal email accounts. Does anyone have an example of how I can generate a hyperlink within the email body so that when the recipeint recieves the email, they can click on the link and the link... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: satnamx
1 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Email address hyperlinks in PDF

Hi there, when I convert a Word document to PDF (with different tools) everything works fine, but my email address name.surname@xxxmail.com in hyperlinks is changed in surname@xxxmail.com. While if I try with the same address without the dot namesurname@xxxmail.com everything works correctly.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Giordano Bruno
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed script to generate hyperlinks refuses to work

Hi All, I'm new to the forum and not a programmer, but I'm writing a bash script to preprocess definitions of technical terms by inserting hyperlinks pointing to other pages in the glossary before the pages are posted to our server, using a standard naming convention for the pages. The... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: markfgilliland
3 Replies

6. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Buttons and menues like win95

I'v got some question about x managers. I'm using FreeBSD7 + Gnome + fluxbox. when i'm trying to apply some themes, it doesn't look like it should be. All my buttons and menus are look like win95). Whaat kind of lib i should install... what should i do? Here is two printscreens. For ex. My... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Levenson
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question