Introduction

The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Introduction
# 1  
Old 05-27-2015
Introduction

Hello,

I couldn't find an actual introduction thread, so I decided to just put this here.

I go by d0wngrade online. I have been programming in multiple languages for about 15+ years. I started with standard web design languages like HTML and CSS, but I then advanced from design to development and added PHP, SQL and JavaScript to my belt. After that I started on more advanced languages like C(++), Java and some Assembly. I'm also very fluent in scripting languages like Python and Bash.

I've been using Linux for about 5 years now. My first distribution was an older Debian and I hated it. I didn't use Linux for about 6 months after that, then I tried Ubuntu and I enjoyed it a lot more. About 2 years later I successfully configured my first Arch Linux box. That was when I fell in love. I've started building Android ROMs from source and even adding features. I've also been doing the same thing with Android kernels.

I am currently making a "bridge" for a controller to turn USB into Bluetooth with the Raspberry Pi A+.
Just figured I'd pop in and introduce myself!

Smilie
These 5 Users Gave Thanks to d0wngrade For This Post:
# 2  
Old 05-27-2015
Thanks for posting. I modified the description of this forum:

Quote:
Come inside and relax a while. Discuss whatever is on your mind. New members can introduce themselves. However, technical Q&A should happen in our other forums.
These 3 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:
# 3  
Old 09-05-2015
Me too! I was so confused where to post it! Thanks admin for modifying the description of this forum. It will definitely help other newbies as well!
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

An Introduction to new Member

Hi guys, I am glad to be the part of this community. Hope my presence will be of great use for the people in this community. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: subsystems
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hi everyone. I am not really a new member i was once a member using the handle despiragado. I now wish to be identified with my new handle. It's been a while i have last visited the forum to see whats happening. I guess a lot has happened. I will try to read up and keep up to date. I am a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: split_func0
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Introduction

Hi, I am new here. Recently I have started working on Unix Shell Scripting. So may I know from where to start... Regards, Darshak Raut (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

introduction forum

sorry, I feel like such a dummy, but upon logging in you ask me to do a post introducing myself. I cannot find an "introduction forum" :o (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shed
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question