Performance graph

Operating Systems AIX Performance graph
# 1  
Old 04-23-2009
CPU & Memory Performance graph

Guru's

I need to develop a graph which shows the CPU, memory and swap space utilization in a single graph against time

I know of NMON but I am not able to make a single graph out of it.

Does anyone know of any script or tool for data sampling and developing graph?

Thanks in advance

Bala
# 2  
Old 04-23-2009
I believe IBM has an offering called ITM 6.1 Systems Edition that is free.
http://www.ibmsystemsmag.com/aix/apr...s/11796p1.aspx
Not sure if that was still available.

SORRY... just found this
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/tivol...nitor-systemp/
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to create an 'uptime' graph?

Hi, Can someone advise how to create an uptime graph? I want to create one for an Oracle database to be able to show how long it's been up for. UNIX SA dont't want to install any database plugin that I can use. I am just looking for something 'simple' similar to Nagios/Cacti. Not sure what... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
3 Replies

2. Programming

Graph in java

Hello, Please how can represent this graph in java ? i have to apply an algorithm on this graphe, the first instruction of the algorithm is to verify if the three last vertices are dependent or not ? Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chercheur857
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to generate graph in unix?

Hi Friends, I need to generate a graph in on the basis of data available in csv file in unix. Please let me know how to generate the graph. Thanks Mayank (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mayank2211
4 Replies

4. Programming

[C] deleting node from graph

Using adjacency lists, I implemented this operation as follows: /* remove the first node it finds with value 'val' in L list */ edge *removeEdge (edge *L, int val) { if( !L ) return NULL; if( L->key == val ) { edge *temp = L->next; free (L); ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luke Bonham
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with Plotting a graph using Perl

Dear all, I have a hash in my data file and I'd like to output the data contained within as a graph (can be lines or histogram form) but I dont know how to do this with Perl. Can somone suggest how I can have a graph with Keys of the hash being on the X-axis and the Values for the keys plotted on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pawannoel
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

FS Growth Graph

It's been a while since i've been here.. and hopefully you can help me. I have created a script to get the filesystem utilization. Now i want to create a growth graph, which would show how much kb we increase per day. Here's the data 03-02-2010 00:00:00: /dev/md/dsk/d30 46473377 7355320... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryandegreat25
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl with Excel Graph

Hi Everyone, Would like to know some hints where should I look for, if I want to do the perl with excel graph staff, i read some people say can use GD:Graph, would please give me some guide on where should I search for, which keyword should I put into google to search. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jimmy_y
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Graph generation

How can I generate graphs using perl in unix solaris environment? Please suggest. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wadhwa.pooja
2 Replies

9. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Announcing collectl - new performance linux performance monitor

About 4 years ago I wrote this tool inspired by Rob Urban's collect tool for DEC's Tru64 Unix. What makes this tool as different as collect was in its day is its ability to run at a low overhead and collect tons of stuff. I've expanded the general concept and even include data not available in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MarkSeger
0 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question