No Suitable Driver for MS Access database

Operating Systems AIX No Suitable Driver for MS Access database
# 1  
Old 05-06-2011
MySQL No Suitable Driver for MS Access database

Hi,

I am running a JDBC:ODBC code to access .mdb file in my windows system successfully but, not able to access MS Access mdb file in AIX Unix box. when I am trying to run the same piece of code in AIX Unix box it is saying "No Suitable Driver". I need some immediate help.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Database driver

Dear Gurus, I have to install oracle gateway 11g on solaris 10.5 , can any body let me know what is the path for ODBC.ini file in solaris and does solaris provide any generic database driver for all the database or i need to download the odbc driver for particular database. I have to connect... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: guddu_12
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

Installing broadcom driver for wireless access

I use lspci and dmesg command and find out that i have ipw2000 wireless card on my laptop. I want to install driver for that but i'm not getting proper driver for that.My linux version is el5 and architecture is i386. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitbharad
0 Replies

3. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

4. Programming

Access keyboard driver

(USING FEDORA 16) I am using following command: cat `pwd`/pci-0000:00:1d.0-usb-0:1.3:1.0-event-kbd to access the keyboard driver to make a key logger ,but what i am getting is just some hash code ,please help me decrypt it. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jayeshsharma52
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Access to a database

Hello all, is it possible to write a script in order to connect to a database, load data in a specific domain and execute the corresponding command? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: FelipeAd
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to connect to database using JDBC driver?

How to connect to SQL Server database from perl script using JDBC driver? ---------- Post updated at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous update was at 05:07 PM ---------- i have sqljdbc.jar file. by setting the class path how can i connect to the database using perl script? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
2 Replies

7. SuSE

Failed to load HCA driver and Access Layer

Hi All, I got the following errors when i was trying to restart Infiniband service. Loading cxgb3 driver : Loading HCA driver and Access Layer : The command managed to bring up the services, but without RDMA modules loaded from /etc/init.d/openibd status output. Is the missing of RDMA... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dchm
0 Replies

8. OS X (Apple)

Not mounted, no-driver USB device in terminal (how to access?)

hi, i am on a quest to access and even mount if possible a drive on os x. there is no driver for the device, but it lists fine in the system profiler. can i access its location from the terminal? how? here is what i get on the system profiler: Speed: Up to 480 Mb/sec Manufacturer: SAMSUNG ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sontarieh
3 Replies

9. IP Networking

Access database over internet, help

Hi! :D I'm new here, and I will appreciate all the help you can give. This is the problem we are trying to solve at my office. At office 1 we have SCO UNIX 5.0.can't remember last number. On it runs database software on which we input/read/modify data throughout terminal software, on remote... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PNemesis
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Database access

Hell all, I have the following snippet of code: $sql=qq{select * from ( select to_char(t.start_time_timestamp,'yyyy/mm/dd hh24:mi:ss') start_time,t.s_p_number_address, null cos_icsa_code, null cos_icsa_subcode from cc_unrated_msc_flow t union select... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chriss_58
2 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
PDO_ODBC-DSN(3) 							 1							   PDO_ODBC-DSN(3)

PDO_ODBC DSN - Connecting to ODBC or DB2 databases

The PDO_ODBC Data Source Name (DSN) is composed of the following elements:

o DSN prefix
		-  The	DSN  prefix is odbc:. If you are connecting to a database cataloged in the ODBC driver manager or the DB2 catalog, you can
		append the cataloged name of the database to the DSN.

o DSN
		- The name of the database as cataloged in the ODBC driver manager or the DB2 catalog. Alternately, you  can  provide  a  complete
		ODBC connection string to connect to a database as described at http://www.connectionstrings.com/.

o UID  -	The  name  of the user for the connection. If you specify the user name in the DSN, PDO ignores the value of the user name
		argument in the PDO constructor.

o PWD - The password of the user for the connection. If you specify the password in the DSN, PDO ignores the value of  the  password
		argument in the PDO constructor.

Example #1

PDO_ODBC DSN example (ODBC driver manager)

The following example shows a PDO_ODBC DSN for connecting to an ODBC database cataloged as testdb in the ODBC driver manager:

odbc:testdb

Example #2

PDO_ODBC DSN example (IBM DB2 uncataloged connection)

The following example shows a PDO_ODBC DSN for connecting to an IBM DB2 database named SAMPLE using the full ODBC DSN syntax:

odbc:DRIVER={IBM DB2 ODBC DRIVER};HOSTNAME=localhost;PORT=50000;DATABASE=SAMPLE;PROTOCOL=TCPIP;UID=db2inst1;PWD=ibmdb2;

Example #3

PDO_ODBC DSN example (Microsoft Access uncataloged connection)

The  following  example	shows a PDO_ODBC DSN for connecting to a Microsoft Access database stored at C:db.mdb using the full ODBC
	      DSN syntax:

odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};Dbq=C:\db.mdb;Uid=Admin

PHP Documentation Group 													   PDO_ODBC-DSN(3)