A wireless test tool for linux?

Special Forums IP Networking A wireless test tool for linux?
# 1  
Old 04-17-2012
Bug A wireless test tool for linux?

hi all:
I want to find a wireless test tool for linux , just linke netstumbler on windows . i find the tool for long time , but i cann't find one. does somebody give a advice. thanks!!!
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Which memory test tool is popular on CentOS 6?

Hi, Which tools or method is popular, simple and effective, to check memory such as bad sector, throughput and performance? Thank you. - j (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hce
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Wireless configuration on My linux

Hello All Please can some one help me to use my USB wireless card D-Link on my laptop i want to configure it, I am using madriva 2010 my system Acer Aspire 4315 i want to know how to configure it and where to get special driver to download the driver Please (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bealoumluka
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

wireless internet on redhat linux ?

Hi, Could some please help me in configuring wireles internet on redhat linux installed on my laptop. When I booted using windows, I saw the following, which I think is the name of my laptop's wireless card: Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection I have run the following steps... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish1428
9 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Hi, Could some please help me in configuring wireles internet on redhat linux installed on my laptop. When I booted using windows, I saw the following, which I think is the name of my laptop's wireless card: Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection I have run the following steps... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hi, Could some please help me in configuring wireles internet on redhat linux installed on my laptop. When I booted using windows, I saw the following, which I think is the name of my laptop's wireless card: Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection Regards, Girish. (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

wireless drivers for linux?

so i downloaded a linux today, but i ahve the problem that i cant connect to the internett becouse i need drivers. annyone know where i can get the drivers? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Morton
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test automation tool for UNIX ??

I am searching for a automation testing tool which I can use for most of the UNIX platforms (AIX, Linux, HP UX, Solaris). The installation process of the application in all platforms is almost same. Are you aware of any automation tool (like WinRunner for Windows) to solve my problem? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: unmanju
5 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
GO(1)							      General Commands Manual							     GO(1)

NAME
go - tool for managing Go source code SYNOPSIS
go command [arguments] DESCRIPTION
The Go distribution includes a command, named go, that automates the downloading, building, installation, and testing of Go packages and commands. COMMANDS
Each command is documented in its own manpage. For example, the build command is documented in go-build(1). The commands are: build compile packages and dependencies clean remove object files doc run godoc on package sources env print Go environment information fix run go tool fix on packages fmt run gofmt on package sources get download and install packages and dependencies install compile and install packages and dependencies list list packages run compile and run Go program test test packages tool run specified go tool version print Go version vet run go tool vet on packages EXAMPLES
TODO SEE ALSO
go-build(1), go-clean(1). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). 2012-05-13 GO(1)