HP-UX CSA

Operating Systems HP-UX HP-UX CSA
# 1  
Old 11-17-2011
HP-UX CSA

Hello,

I want earn the HP-UX CSA certification,and i plan to pass exam HP0-A01.

So i want if someone can help to find all documents that i need to access my exam.

for the moment,i get this :
HP-UX - System and Network Administration I
HP-UX - System and Network Administration II
HP-UX - System and Network Administration III

Do you think enough? do you have other docs to share with me?

Can someone guide me PLEASE!!!

I wish to inform you that i'have already "LPIC certification" with Three Levels .
So i'll be a good student if someone can just guide me!!
For your information,here,where i live(MOROCCO), the formation is so expensive and extremely rare!!

In waiting for your reply.

Thank you a lot.

Best regards,
Hassan
# 2  
Old 11-18-2011
What you don't say is : Have access to HP-UX boxes, because learning from manuals is not enough for these certifications...
# 3  
Old 11-18-2011
Hello,

Plz,how can i have access to "boxes"?
i think there is no way that HP-UX can be installed in a virtual machine under any VMware product !!!so i presume that i've just to concentrate on doc!!

Thank you
# 4  
Old 11-18-2011
So you will have very little chances of succeeding...
Your only alternative is to buy a little server from Ebay or equivalent...
Definitely you will need to practice...
# 5  
Old 11-18-2011
Hello,

I already find on the net some HP0-P20 exams.
you think that even with that, I have no chance to success?!

Thank you.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

CSA wich exam?

Hello, I'm looking books and information for CSA certificate but in HP website, appears the right exam is HP0-091 but I found a book in amazon about HP0-A01 (includes 11.31?)exam, I think this is the last exam but it's extrange the HP website are obsolete. Anyone known wich is the right exam... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RuBiCK
4 Replies

2. HP-UX

HP-UX CSA Certif Test exam

Hi All, i will pass the CSA exam next month. i'm looking for examples. thanks and best regards. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: argaaz
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

certification hp csa HP 0-A01

I WANT DO A HP 0-A01 CERTIFICATION............I WANT SOME DUMPS FOR PRACTICE..please send to me.....IF U HAVE PLEASE SEND ASKAR GHORI SECOND EDITION CSA BOOK ... MY MAIL ID IS thanks and regards Lingesh (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lingeshwaran.r
5 Replies

4. HP-UX

Hpux Csa -hp 0 095

Gurus, i am planning for HPUX CSA 0 095 Certification .has anyone holding any documentation/soft copy of any useful book.can you pls send it to my mail id saty172@gmail.com rgds (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pksnairg
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HP-UX CSA Exam

Hey All, I have bought some paper from the net... let's say in PDF format. They are some questions from that paper that says Explanation: pending. Send your suggestion tofeedback*****king.com ... anyway. Here are the questions. I have made my choice but would like to know your opinion. 1. The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qfwfq
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

urgent - HP ux csa examination

Hi, It will be grateful to u all, if u give me full details of how to write hp csa examination and questions and answers. If it is available pls. send to email address removed. Thank u ramesh (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramesh_ac66
0 Replies

7. Cybersecurity

CSA having some problem

Is there anybody who is familier with CISCO SECURITY AGENT ? I have installed Oracle 10G Application Server on Linux ES3 successfully.. and It seemed to be working fine............... But due to some security policy I had to install CSA on that same server.. Till then Oracle is not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dipanrc
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Certified Systems Administrator (CSA) - HP-UX v11

Hi Gues I Want To Go For Hp Unix Certification (as A System Admin) But I Dont Even Have Primary Knowlege Of Unix Please Guide Me From Where I Should Start Any Book U Can Suggest Me????????? Even I Dont Have Much Information About The Hp Certification Please Provide Me The Information For... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: a_khante
2 Replies

9. HP-UX

HP-UX CSA book

Hi, Does anybody have HP-UX CSA book by Rafeeq Ur Rehman 2nd edition, any pdf or chm? Regards, Yoman (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yoman
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question