DBCA Issues

Operating Systems Solaris DBCA Issues
# 1  
Old 04-30-2014
DBCA Issues

I am wondering if someone can help a brother out. I am trying to create a DB using a GUI and when I am about to finish, it gets stuck. I hit finish but nothing happens. Any help from the community will be highly appreciated.

Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Dbca font error

Everytime I run dbca or runInstaller I get this warning. Warning: Cannot convert string "-monotype-arial-regular-r-normal--*-140-*-*-p-*-iso8859-1" to type FontStruct I googled it but there are so many solutions but don't know which 1 to follow. This is for an old environment where Solaris OS... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: newborndba
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scheduling issues

I AM ON SOLARIS I have a script it.sh which is running fine when i execute it from shell command. But when i schedule it in crontab it is throwing error. Why and how can i resolve it ?i am clueless IT.SH #!/bin/sh ORACLE_HOME=/var/opt/oracle/product/10g; export ORACLE_HOME... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rafa_fed2
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

Build issues on HP-UX

I am trying to build a software on HP-UX (HP-UX 11.00). It links against Xerces and Xalan libraries (amongst others). I am getting the following errors during the final linking phase. Can somebody help me understand the problem? I compiled Xerces and Xalan using aCC ( as recommended) while... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: slash_blog
1 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

rm -rf issues

We are using the solaris server and if i am using rm -rf to delete the directories its asking the confirmation for each and every file inside the directory.Is there any way to disable ( should not ask the confirmation) only for a particular session? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshbabuc
12 Replies

5. IP Networking

Firewall issues

I am using freespire 2.0.8 and am unable to get any peer to peer program to work past a firewall. I am not sure where the firewall is ( I didn't set anything up in Freespire). My guess is/was the router as I am using a wireless connection. I just replaced my linksys wrk54G with a Netgear WGR614 and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Paul K
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Jumpstart issues, help please.

1.I wish to perform a Jumpstart installation, the client being Ultra 5 Sparc and jumpstart Server being ultra 20 AMD system. 2.I think i have done all the procedures right, like putting the mac address of Sparc 1 to /etc/ethers, creating sysidcfg file, and profile file: 3.When I issued the boot... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: saagar
7 Replies

7. Solaris

svcadm issues

HI All, When i booted a server through its console. A message appeared . svc:/system/filesystem/local:default: WARNING: /sbin/mountall -l failed: exit status 1 May 27 03:55:32 svc.startd: svc:/system/filesystem/local:default: Method "/lib/svc/method/fs-local" failed with exit status... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Variable issues

Hey guys, I have just started getting into shell scripting, ive been self educating myself with it and have run into a snag. I am trying to make a very simple addition script. The script would be passed a number of parameters (numbers) and it would add them all together. I can do this fine... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bert682
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

SU issues

Hi, I have automated a build process that does the following activities. 1. check out code from cvs to a specific directory 2. build the revision checked out with 'ANT' 3. integrate the compiled code with the QA/UAT or new environment (/apps/QA or /apps/UAT or /apps/new directory) I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yoi2hot4ya
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issues getting FLEX up in HP-UX 11

Hi, I am trying to install FLEX in HP-UX 11 and I am having issues in getting it up. After installing the FLEX I got from the HP-UX site for 11.11, it complained as missing libiconv.sl. Then I got the libiconv installed from the DEPOT got from HP-UX site and now its complaining as... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tobsinte
2 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question