Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users any hackers? i need someones help
# 1  
Old 08-07-2006
any hackers? i need someones help

to get into an telephone account online Smilie
# 2  
Old 08-07-2006
Rules
(11) These are not hacker boards so hacker related posts will be promptly deleted or moderated.
# 3  
Old 08-07-2006
yeah, if you are running a *nix box at your house or if you have root access to one.... deleted

Last edited by vgersh99; 08-07-2006 at 03:48 PM.. Reason: no smart-... comments, pls
# 4  
Old 08-07-2006
_R3d,

read the rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by rules
(1) No flames, shouting (all caps), sarcasm, bullying, profanity or arrogant posts.
# 5  
Old 08-07-2006
Er... why isn't this thread closed? Breaks a major rule. Closing it now.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

C shell deciphers someones code & argv

I’m trying to work off of someone else code they gave me as an example but they are gone! I’m trying to pretty much write a wrapper of several different scripts. They use argv…I keep on thinking the next one should be argv ect. I’m not sure if maybe its different in PERL maybe if that’s true? Or... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: carbuncle11
5 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

on how to protect your website against hackers

Hi! Looking for some feed back on this tutorial... Thank you for checking out this thread. I'm working on some killer videos right now that will explain in detail how you can protect your website against hackers. The first part of the video series is live right now and it covers Cross-Site... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arne1983
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Paranoid about hackers

Hi all I noted something strange on my server. The get mesages on my terminal even when I am not logged on. What does this mean? I don;t remember the excact message but it looked like messages from my /var/log/messages. "Can't locate mod probe!" or something like that. I am trying to get the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: skotapal
4 Replies

4. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Hackers!!!!!

:o :oIve heard that there are some security issues with Unix/Linux.....im running SuSE 8.0 and i was wondering if anyone could help me out by hookin me up with some nice security programs or loopholes i can fix....thanx...p3ace:o :o And the sky opened...and it rained shit. - Anonymous (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: R34P3R
8 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question