can "netif_queue_stopped" function check wether or not the net device queue is stopped?

Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users can "netif_queue_stopped" function check wether or not the net device queue is stopped?
# 1  
Old 11-20-2011
can "netif_queue_stopped" function check wether or not the net device queue is stopped?

Hi, all:

In linux 3.0.4, can "netif_queue_stopped" function check wether or not the net device queue is stopped? How could I know wether a net device queue is stopped or not?

li,kunlun
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Zsh builtin "kill" stopped working

Hi all, I've been using zsh for a while, and was enjoying the builtin "kill" with tab completion. But since I installed "oh-my-zsh" the kill completion has stopped working. I have not edited my new ~/.zshrc file. My ~/.oh-my-zsh/lib/completions.zsh contains the following: zstyle... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nickednamed
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

3. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Mapping between "Pseudo name" and "Logical device ID" in powerpath with SVM changed....

Dear All, I was having powerpath 5.2 on SUN server with SVM connected to CLARIION box.Please find the following output : root # powermt display dev=all Pseudo name=emcpower3a CLARiiON ID=CK200073400372 Logical device ID=60060160685D1E004DD97FB647BFDC11 state=alive; policy=CLAROpt;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Reboot
1 Replies

4. Solaris

How to check "faulty" or "stalled" print queues - SAP systems?

Hi all, First off, sorry for a long post but I think I have no other option if I need to explain properly what I need help for. I need some advise on how best to check for "faulty" or "stalled/jammed' print queues. At the moment, I have three (3) application servers which also acts as print... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Why the nohup-ed background process always is "stopped" ?

I let a script A call script B. I used nohup a.sh &>/tmp/log & In script A it calls B directly, without any redirecting or nohup or background. However A is always "Stopped", while B is running correctly. Anybody knows why? thanks! -----Post Update----- BTW, if I don't use nohup... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: meili100
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Why the nohup-ed background process always is "stopped" ?

I let a script A call script B. I used nohup a.sh &>/tmp/log & In script A it calls B directly, without any redirecting or nohup or background. However A is always "Stopped", while B is running correctly. Anybody knows why? thanks! -----Post Update----- BTW, if I don't use nohup... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: meili100
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

"sed" to check file size & echo " " to destination file

Hi, I've modified the syslogd source to include a thread that will keep track of a timer(or a timer thread). My intention is to check the file size of /var/log/messages in every one minute & if the size is more than 128KB, do a echo " " > /var/log/messages, so that the file size will be set... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jockey007
7 Replies

8. HP-UX

ERROR: more than one instance of overloaded function "vprintf" has "C" linkage

Hi people! I've got this own library: -------------------------------------------- Personal.h -------------------------------------------- #ifdef __cplusplus extern "C" { #endif #include <stdio.h> #include <stdarg.h> #include <string.h> ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: donatoll
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

check input = "empty" and "numeric"

Hi how to check input is "empty" and "numeric" in ksh? e.g: ./myscript.ksh k output show: invalid number input ./myscript.ksh output show: no input ./myscript.ksh 10 output show: input is numeric (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: geoffry
6 Replies

10. Programming

How to convert the "select" function into a "poll" function

i have a program using the select function but i want to convert it to poll... how can i do this? thanks in advance... :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rbolante
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
WR(9F)							   Kernel Functions for Drivers 						    WR(9F)

NAME
WR, wr - get pointer to the write queue for this module or driver SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/stream.h> #include <sys/ddi.h> queue_t *WR(queue_t *q); INTERFACE LEVEL
Architecture independent level 1 (DDI/DKI). PARAMETERS
q Pointer to the read queue whose write queue is to be returned. DESCRIPTION
The WR() function accepts a read queue pointer as an argument and returns a pointer to the write queue of the same module. CAUTION: Make sure the argument to this function is a pointer to a read queue. WR() will not check for queue type, and a system panic could result if the pointer is not to a read queue. RETURN VALUES
The pointer to the write queue. CONTEXT
WR() can be called from user or interrupt context. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Using WR() In a STREAMS close(9E) routine, the driver or module is passed a pointer to the read queue. These usually are set to the address of the module-specific data structure for the minor device. 1 xxxclose(q, flag) 2 queue_t *q; 3 int flag; 4 { 5 q->q_ptr = NULL; 6 WR(q)->q_ptr = NULL; . . . 7 } SEE ALSO
close(9E), OTHERQ(9F), RD(9F) Writing Device Drivers STREAMS Programming Guide SunOS 5.10 15 Nov 1991 WR(9F)