How to i get to the TCP/IP internet protocol menu in Windows 7?

Special Forums IP Networking How to i get to the TCP/IP internet protocol menu in Windows 7?
# 1  
Old 04-14-2011

In Windows Vista all that one needs to do is right click your active network and select properties to get the (TCP/IP) internet protocol menu, but i cannot reach that menu in Windows 7. This is the menu that i am trying to reach in Windows 7 :

i can't seem to find the internet protocol dialog window on my computor to connect my DS to the internet please help me!

Last edited by DukeNuke2; 04-14-2011 at 03:35 AM..
# 2  
Old 04-14-2011
Start -> Control Panel -> Network and Sharing Center -> Change adapter settings -> select your interface and right click it
# 3  
Old 04-14-2011
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Installing TCP-MUX protocol socket help required.

I been looking for a good guide or some help on how to install and setup TCP-MUX protocol socket on my Solaris 7 servers. Can anyone point me in right direction of help me ? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wpgn
5 Replies

2. Solaris

Transfer files from windows to solaris with winscp (file protocol:SFTP)

Hello, I have a couple of zip files to be copied from my local drive to a folder in solaris10 residing in a VM ware. i am using WINSCP, I tried to get hold of the solaris hostname or ip using ifconfig -a , hostname|nslookup etc. when i create a new session in WINSCP using that IP and port... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: herbich1985
6 Replies

3. IP Networking

How many ports in an internet protocol that is 16 bit wide?

10. points] The port numbers used in Internet protocol are 16 bit wide. How many ports does this give us? What is the standard port number used by HTTP server? What is a typical HTTP client program?c (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how i pass object or structure using tcp/ip protocol

suppose i want to pass object or structure using TCP/IP protocol (using socket) then what are special steps required for passing the object from client to server and vice versa Regards, Amit (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
3 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question