where i get coding for networking in C?

Top Forums Programming where i get coding for networking in C?
# 1  
Old 08-08-2006
where i get coding for networking in C?

hai,
this is nagalakshmi. i have a question in Unix C.
i need the coding for the file transfer and simulation of protocols in C
where i get the coding?
# 2  
Old 08-08-2006
You have to know socket programming -

Beej's is a great help:
http://beej.us/guide/bgnet/
# 3  
Old 08-19-2006
its useful

yes i have an idea about network programming.i can write the coding in Java. but i dont know about Networking concepts and functions in C.
if u know any website about this, tell me.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

HTTP coding

My company has an in house instant messaging system (like WhatsApp) where users can communicate with each other. I currently have code to email me certain items from my Sparc machine running SunOS 5.10. I want what I am emailing myself to now instant message me. The team that created the messenger... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shorty
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Coding the cron

how to write a cron that runs for every 2 minute * * * * * emp.sh but it is executing for every minutes. how can i make it to run for only 10 times for in a day (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: azherkn3
4 Replies

3. Programming

php: Need little help in Coding

I have been starting What wrong with this? ive been staring at it but not coming up with anything im getting syntax error, unexpected T_RETURN where it says " return $result; " <?php function add_subtract ($value1, $value2) { $add = $value1 + $value2; $subtract = $value1 -... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
2 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Need help with coding

HI, Can some one guide me how to make changes to the script below so that it can load the history of a program to IT server ? Format of data: YYYYMMDD065959.dsk.log YYYYMMDD235959.dsk.log currently both are loaded together. Need to separate them as above format. Thanks in advance. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crazydude80
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with coding

HI, Can some one guide me how to make changes to the script below so that it can load the history of a program to IT server ? Format of data: YYYYMMDD065959.dsk.log YYYYMMDD235959.dsk.log currently both are loaded together. Need to separate them as above format. Thanks in advance. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crazydude80
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

pro*c coding

Hi All, I am new to pro*C. I have a select statement as select a.ename,a.sal,a.empno from emp where &n=(select count(distinct(b.sal)) from emp b where a.sal<=b.sal for this query I have to write a pro*C program. So can you please send me the complete code. Then I will foloow the same... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: user71408
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sed coding

What this command sed "/*$/d" means? izzit add commas to numeric strings, changing "1234567" to "1,234,567" ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rita1985
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

can I use this coding

I apologise because I had pasted this question in the newbies forum first (because i am a bit of a newbie) but thought it might be better suited in here if i have to sepearate parameters can I use this syntax especially the or part (||) and is this correct if (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: w33man
6 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question