aix cert 223 need help.

Operating Systems AIX aix cert 223 need help.
# 1  
Old 04-21-2009
aix cert 223 need help.

Hi,
a friend of mine passed there 223 last year and they gave me there testkiller document which was 65 questions, i am looking at doing my 223 exam and i have gone to testkiller recently and noticed there is an updated version which is now 383 questions.
I did the ibm pre-exam and all the questions were from the first document i received back in 2008. so i am worried as im doing the exam soon whether the old document is valid otherwise i need to now study 383 questions.
can someone who has completed this recently please advise and point me in the right direction.

thanks.
# 2  
Old 04-21-2009
help?
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Query: How to install commercial cert into AIX and use it for FTPS connection

Hi Techies, I wish to check with everyone here something regarding Configuration of FTPS Server in AIX using Commercial Digital Cert instead of Sel Sign Cert. I'm working as system integration designer and I'm currently working on a interface which involves integration btw two systems using... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mkmuraly
6 Replies

2. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

AIX 6.1 Self-Signed Cert Creation Issue

Hi, I'm trying to get a self-signed cert created on AIX 6.1, and it's not cooperating. I run the following command: gsk7cmd -cert -create -db /bin/A_CACertsOnly.kdb -pw blahblah -label testing -dn cn=machinename -expire 1000 -ca true...and get this response: The function is not supported for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tekster2
3 Replies

3. AIX

Planning to prepare for AIX P5 system admin test 223

Hi - one of my frined suggested me to complete the certification for AIX test 223. However, i am not aware of Unix OS and neither has experience of sys admin. I would like to know whether i would be able to prepare for AIX certification and also is it a must to have unix/Sun knowledge to prepare... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kbalakrishna200
2 Replies

4. AIX

AIX exam 000-223

Guys I am writing AIX exma 00-223 I bought material from tesking I hope I will pass it, if I do i will share....anyone with advise out there?:rolleyes: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aix|Dr
4 Replies

5. AIX

Question about 223

Can somebody tell me, what is the difference between the certifications 000-222 and 000-223??? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsabarinath
6 Replies

6. AIX

Aix certification (223)

Hi, I would like to complete AIX certification (code -223). Is there any difference between old 222 and 223 exam..? Please guide me in getting the docs for preparation of exam 223..I have got redbook "IBM Certification Study Guide Eserver p5 and pSeries Administration and Support for AIX 5L... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: to_bsr
8 Replies

7. AIX

Help me with text and dumps for aix-223

Hi Pls send me the text book for studying validation part in the aix exam 223 and dumps for 223 if any one has ...my id is pratheeshpc2004@gmail.com. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pratheeshpc
0 Replies

8. AIX

Test 223

Hi, It is possible to study for the test 223 with AIX 4.3 ??? I have a old 43-140 with AIX 4.3.3.What are the best way to study ? This books helps to study for 223 ? IBM - AIX 5L AU14 System Administration I - Student Notebook.pdf IBM - AIX 5L AU16 System Administration II - Student... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reinaldo Dias
3 Replies

9. AIX

Redbooks for test 223

Hi, The redbook sg246191 - pSeries AIX System Administration is good for the test 223 ? What redbooks is good to sutdy for this test ? Thanks in advance Reinaldo Dias (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reinaldo Dias
0 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question