How to delete the submitted at command

Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to delete the submitted at command
# 1  
Old 11-10-2009
Question How to delete the submitted at command

Hi

I have submitted an at command to run next week .
Now i want to remove the submitted at command .
I dont want the job to run .

Can anyone help me , with the command to remove the submitted at command .

thanks in advance ...
# 2  
Old 11-10-2009
Code:
# Find out job id
at -l

# Double check job
at -d jobid

# Delete job
at -r jobid

# 3  
Old 11-10-2009
THANK YOU SO MUCH ..
# 4  
Old 11-10-2009
a little trick to remove all at jobs :
Code:
atrm $(atq | cut -f1)

Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

CUPS - Does a Submitted Print file live somehwere?

Hello All, When using CUPs. Does the file that gets printed live in some temp directory somewhere? For example, if a user submits a PDF file to be printed, does a cached copy of that PDF file live somewhere on the Server in a temporary directory, at least until its printed? # lpq -P... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrm5102
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

tr command to delete zeros

Hi, I have a input string 0000106 I need to extract the number after leading zeros ie the number 106. I used the command tr -d "0" and got the output as 16. Could any one of you please help me in using the tr command to get the output 106. Thanks in advance.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dean_amrita
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

script submitted using ssh does not return to command prompt

Gurus, I have written a shell script to backup a database and applications. This is how the script works: 1. As applications user (say applmgr), the main backup script, say backup.sh, is kicked off. 2. backup.sh does ssh to oracle user and kicks off the database backup using nohup and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunpraveen
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and delete files before a job is submitted to queue

Hello all. I need some help modifying the following script: #!/bin/bash #PBS -l nodes=1:ppn=8,walltime=48:00:00,os=centos53computeA ## To submit type: qsub x.sh # If not an interactive job (i.e. -I), then cd into the directory where # I typed qsub. if ; then if ; then cd... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcozd
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to view my post submitted 4 days ago

Hi Moderator, I am not able to view my post Shell Programming and Scripting - The UNIX and Linux Forums 7 Hours Ago by scottn · Go to last post · 2, 43. Encryption of card number ( Multi-page thread 1 2). mad_man12. 8 Hours Ago by Corona688 · Go to last post ... Please Advice (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mad_man12
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command in vi - Block delete

What command I should provide in Vi so block deletionis possible ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: videsh77
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

regarding delete command in unix

Hai, The command sed 's/...$//' filename is not working.i need an unix command that works in the command mode i.e in the esc mode.pease let me know the command to delete the last 3 letters in every line of a file .The 3 letters vary from line to line. Regards suneetha. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gaddesuneetha
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Multiple FTP scripts submitted to a subprocess

Why does running 5 FTP scripts sequentially take longer to run (16 seconds) than when all 5 are submitted to a subprocess and run simultaneously (7 seconds)? I would think there would be some I/O contention. There are about 10 files to be FTP'd in each script. Although each script... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tomstone_98
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to kill process while keeping the submitted job running

:confused: I have a process which was schedule to run from 8am - 6pm daily. The scripts will search & run the commands that i was predefined in the database. Ususally, there were about 6-7 jobs for each submission and each job takes about 1-2 hrs and running one by one. And, I have a cron job... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hk_newbie
3 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question