System is a Linux Box and I am accessing it via Putty. I have some basic admin privileges for it.
1. A build.xml has been created which has this
o RELEASE_ROOT this has been set to the Java Project folder.
o SRC which defines the source folder of the project
o LIB which defines the lib folder of the project
o BIN which defines the binary folder where the classes needs to be pasted after compiling
o REPORT folder which defines the report folder where the test execution reports will be generated.
2. Now i want to implement this on my server box. I installed firefox for it. But when I invoke it say : "bash-3.2$ firefox -search "term"
Error: no display specified"..........It says no display is there.
3. So I installed XVFB - A virtual Browser. But I am confused that if firefox is to run then XVFB must be up. How can I achieve it?
4. Also the selenium should be up on my server box...
In totallity how can I run everything simulataneiously..?
I have this scenario in place:
1. I have checked in Selenium Java files (Test cases) into my usual build and they are getting compiled in .class files.
2. I also have a build.xml which is used to run these tests. It basically has this:
RELEASE_ROOT this has been set to the Java... (11 Replies)
Hi, I'm doing my thesis on the NS3 environment. I need to integrate it with mqtt. Mqtt provides a (mosquitto) broker / server, and it expects to have clients connect to it. A client could be a publisher (publishes data on the broker) or a subscriber (receives data from the broker it has subscribed... (0 Replies)